Chapter 66

Chu Heng was already stunned.

If the inherited memory left by the senior dragon is true, the ears of elves can only be touched by recognized partners -

then when he touched An Qiao's ears before, although An Qiao was extremely angry, she heard him ask When asked, "Is touching the ears so serious?", he replied, "It's not that... serious." He just emphasized once again, "Don't touch it casually!" Does this mean that

An Qiao actually has him in mind, even as early as Did you already treat him as your designated partner at that time?

Thinking of this, Chu Heng's heart suddenly started beating wildly.

**

An Qiao didn't know that Chu Heng had already understood the profound meaning of touching the elf's ears from the dragon clan's inherited memory.

He was asking Chu Wen and Xiong Yi how they could take on this 2S-level mission from the First Military Academy of the Empire.

Originally, he had little interest in taking on school tasks and was too lazy to cause trouble for himself. But when he thought that Chu Heng was the first and only person in the history of the Empire's First Military Academy to complete a 2S-level mission, he became interested.

What's more, this 2S-level treatment task is not too troublesome for him.

He has also seen Yunjian Shen, the target of treatment.

Yunjian Shen has some friendship with Chu Heng. He came to Blue Star City in a hurry because he heard the news about the "elf" in Blue Star City and knew that Chu Heng had dealt with the "elf". He wanted to learn from Chu Heng. I got the whereabouts of the elf here, and I want to ask the elf to help cure the insect poison on my body.

This insect poison seems to be quite difficult. Jun Yiran, the chief military doctor of the Second Group, rushed over from the Imperial Capital Star immediately. Chu Heng has also been busy investigating matters related to "insect poison" in the past few days.

Seeing that Chu Heng was worried about this matter, An Qiao also planned to find an opportunity to take out the large vest - the "Elf" vest again, and detoxify the insect poison on Yunjian Shen's body.

However, now that he knew that the school had such a 2S-level mission, he thought it would be better to use his current identity to take on the mission.

"Are you serious?" Chu Wen and Xiong Yi suddenly said in shock.

2S-level missions cannot be completed casually. It is extremely rare to complete an S-level mission purely by luck like before. If An Qiao thought about relying on luck to complete this 2S-level treatment task, it would be completely impossible!

"Am I joking?" An Qiao's tone was soft and calm.

Chu Wen and Xiong Yi looked at each other.

It's just because you don't look like you're joking, that's why I'm shocked!

Chu Wen was in disbelief for a while before he said tactfully: "You are not level enough. If you want to take on a 2S-level mission, you need the consent of the school teachers and family members."

He couldn't persuade him, so he let His Highness the Crown Prince do it himself. .

In his opinion, An Qiao was a bit... whimsical.

An Qiao frowned slightly.

It's so troublesome just to take on a mission!

However, I can understand it if I think about it. Accepting high-level tasks is also highly dangerous. If students are allowed to accept dangerous tasks casually, the probability of accidents is not small.