Chapter 84

Fortunately, An Qiao didn't argue with him for the time being, and just said, "I'll settle these accounts with you later. Now that I'm awake, I'll go back and deal with the affairs of the past few days."

Chu Heng and An Qiao returned to the first place. Second Corps station.

The small building that was collapsed by Chu Heng has been restored to its original state. It was originally built temporarily, so it doesn't take much trouble to build it again. Of course, the expenses this time went to Chu Heng's personal account.

Adjutant Jiang Qi was a little surprised when he saw Chu Heng. He didn't expect Chu Heng to wake up so quickly.

Chu Heng didn't talk nonsense to Jiang Qi, and asked Jiang Qi to report what happened to him in the past few days while walking.

These days?, because Chu Heng did not show up, the second prince and his faction were struggling to their death. Under the turmoil caused by the Mo family, the ancestral home of the second prince, and some people, the public opinion that "Prince Chu Heng has become a fallen beast" has become rampant.

Regardless of the surrounding environment, Chu Heng directly appeared in the shape of a black giant dragon at the military camp, and irrationally knocked down a small military camp building - this is simply not something a normal person can do, but rather like The work of fallen beasts. Especially in the videos and photos released by the people behind the scenes, the dragon's scarlet blood pupils are really ferocious and terrifying - the iconic feature of the fallen beast is that its eyes turn blood red.

Then Chu Heng didn't show up for several days, which further confirmed this rumor.

Of course, the people of the empire do not believe that Chu Heng turned into a fallen beast, thinking that this is purely an enemy's slander! His Royal Highness the Crown Prince's military strength is unparalleled in the empire, not to mention the mysterious elf Crown Princess by his side. How could he possibly become a fallen beast? On the other hand, Chu Heng did not show up for several days and did not respond at all, which made the people of the empire a little worried.

Chu Heng's prestige was at its peak, and he could be said to be the aspiration of the people.

Thanks to the bloody battle of the Second Legion and the armed battles of Chu Heng and An Qiao, the invading Zerg army was defeated and the mother bug was destroyed - this was an unprecedented victory in the history of the empire. In particular, the destruction of the insect mother means that the empire will usher in a long-lasting peace for hundreds or even hundreds of years.

Such achievements will be remembered by the people of the empire.

The second prince's faction was not that arrogant at first, they just tried their best step by step. But Chu Heng never showed up, and even An Qiao was nowhere to be seen. There was no movement for several days, which made them think that Chu Heng might really turn into a fallen beast.

Worried that the unpredictable elf, Crown Princess An Qiao, might not have the means to cure Crown Prince Chu Heng, the second prince and his group rushed to mobilize public opinion, hoping to force him to come out at this time. In response, Chu Heng came forward, eager to prove that Chu Heng had become a fallen beast and was no longer worthy of being the crown prince of the empire.

When Chu Heng returned, he dealt with the second prince's faction vigorously and resolutely.

He had already caught a lot of clues about these people before. These rumors include the fact that the second prince, Chu Feiyu, had people intercept high-level energy source crystals on the front lines of the war for his own personal gain, colluded with star thieves to smuggle high-level energy source crystals, and included some illegal and disciplinary matters done by the Mo family by abusing their authority, etc.