Chapter 3

Chu Heng was stunned for a moment, and then sneered in his heart.

There is no doubt that the young man in front of me is very good-looking.

The young man in the snow-white robe has delicate and beautiful eyebrows. The long silver hair spreads behind her back, like silver light flowing down. A pair of ice-blue eyes are radiant, shining more brightly than the most precious and shining sapphires.

At this moment, the arrogant and beautiful young man looked as cold as the cedars in the mountains are inviolable, but there was a hint of weariness in his brows and eyes. The corners of her lips, which were as pale as paper, were also stained with a bit of scarlet blood.

There is a hint of fragility in the haughty and indifferent feeling that I feel pity for - contradictory, but inexplicably fascinating.

No one has ever been so in line with his aesthetics -

he likes to collect shiny gold and silver jewelry, but the treasures that he usually loves to put down pale in comparison with the youth.

However, even if the young man is breathtakingly beautiful, is Chu Heng such a superficial face control? Can you be fooled so easily?

He didn't ask "Why did I scare you?", but narrowed his eyes and asked in a polite way:

"Oh, what kind of compensation do you want?"

He wanted to see what his purpose was in An Qiao touching porcelain. !

Could it be that he wanted to use this to blackmail him and prevent him from canceling the matching of the master brain system?

An Qiao was a little surprised when he saw the person coming.

The black cloak was fluttered by the wind, and an exceptionally handsome young man looked up, his whole body wrapped in the aura of wind, snow and chill.

The other party has a pair of beautiful deep rose-colored eyes. These eyes clearly have the most vivid and passionate color, like fire and midsummer, but they make people feel particularly fierce and dangerous.

——This familiar face appeared in the video he just watched.

It's the black dragon!

An Qiao's eyes suddenly lit up as he had severe dragon control.

However, he remembered that Song Leran had popularized the deeds of Prince Chu Heng.

Chu Heng, the meaning of "Heng" places his elders' expectations on him as "virtuous as jade". It's a pity that when Chu Heng grew up, he only showed the homophone of "heng", which is called a domineering and wanton person.

Of course, Chu Heng has the capital to show off - he is already the strongest orc in the empire at a young age, possesses the form of a black giant dragon that has returned to his ancestors, and is also the marshal of the Second Army with outstanding military exploits.

——This means being unable to move easily.

Moreover, his current force value is not enough. Although his mental strength was not much damaged, he had to be careful when using it with his sick body dragging him down. It's not a problem to deal with other people. When fighting against a top combat power like Chu Heng, I can barely compete, but I can't subdue him, and I may even hurt myself.

Tsk.

An Qiao slowly took out a silk handkerchief with a snow-white background and embroidered with a red rose, and elegantly wiped the red blood stains on the corner of his lips: "Just compensate... for the flame bird transformed by your fire power. ."