Chapter 33

At this moment, a hand stretched out in front of his eyes. The palms, which were pale, cold, and well-jointed, looked one size larger than his wrists.

That hand held a bright and clean dagger, and on the blade were several thin slices of steaming roast lamb leg.

"Taste it?" Chu Heng looked at him with her deep rose eyes.

An Qiao could see her own clear reflection in his pupils.

——The dagger was carried by Chu Heng. This is a habit that Chu Heng developed on the chaotic garbage planet when he was young. He always has a cold weapon for self-defense hidden with him, and he will not take it off even when sleeping.

**

Because of her strong curiosity, An Qiao likes to run around and taste the delicacies of various places. She has traveled to many places and seen many scenery. He also secretly abandoned his official duties as an Elf and pretended to be a human many times to visit the borders of the human kingdom. He was very familiar with pretending to be a human.

He has experienced such a snowy night before.

But it feels different.

This is a novel experience.

Outside, the night was dark and the wind and snow were blowing. Inside the hut, a warm and bright fire was burning brightly.

An Qiao didn't like Snowy Night at first, but he didn't know if it was because there were so many people around him, and there were so many delicious barbecues that people couldn't stop eating. He felt that such a Snowy Night was not suitable for him. ?Becomes a little warm and cute.

However, when I was getting ready to go to bed, I looked up and saw the only single bed in the hut - the hard wooden bed had been carefully wiped clean inside and out, and covered with Chu Heng's large trousers. Black long coat.

An Qiao suddenly felt that this windy and snowy night was cute!

He still missed the soft, comfortable, and wide custom-made bed in the Marshal's Mansion that he could roll on!

"I won't sleep tonight." Chu Heng was slowly cleaning and wiping his bright and sharp dagger under the light of the fire, "Qiaoqiao, you just have to rest for the night. We can leave tomorrow. Burial of Souls in the Snowfield?"

"Can I leave tomorrow?" An Qiao was originally confused as to why Chu Heng said he wouldn't sleep tonight, but later on, his focus was on "leaving tomorrow".

An Qiao estimated that even though he had recovered half of his magic power, it would still take two or three days to get out of the Soul Burial Snowfield, which occupies a quarter of the area of Aqua Blue Star, no matter how fast he went.

But what Chu Heng said is that he can walk out of the Soul Burial Snowfield within tomorrow?

Seemingly seeing An Qiao's doubts, Chu Heng looked at him, nodded and said: "Tomorrow I will be able to transform into the beast form, and then I can take you directly out of the Soul Burial Snowfield.

" Injured, it is inconvenient to transform into a beast form - no, also? Not only because of the injury, but also because the inherited memory of the dragon clan is slowly awakening.

In the past, after the second awakening and returning to his ancestors, he also passed on a little bit of the inherited memory of the dragon clan, but it was only a glimpse, very blurry.

After being injured in the war between the Zerg and the Mother Zerg, I don’t know if I am able to stand up again. While my injuries are slowly recovering, I am also slowly awakening. Many of the inherited memories of the dragon clan are revealed in my mind every day. There were no inherited memories before.