Chapter 77

After receiving the news that traces of the Zerg were detected at the border, Chu Heng left the competition venue first.

An Qiao was sitting in the VIP seat waiting for the organizer to announce the results of the competition and to go on stage to receive the award.

In fact, he wanted to just leave.

But when I think about it, it seems like a very disrespectful attitude. Since I came to participate in this "Xenoplant Affinity Competition", it is an official competition at the empire level, and now I leave without any reason, which seems to despise the competition and be arrogant.

"His Royal Highness the Crown Prince actually abandoned the Crown Princess and left first, which is really surprising." Someone at the VIP table not far away said strangely.

It's not loud, but it's enough to make people pay attention.

An Qiao's icy blue eyes glanced at the man who spoke sarcastically.

The sign on the table shows that the person's surname is "Mo".

The surname is Mo-from the second prince's mother's maiden family, the Mo family?

An Qiao was already a little irritable, but now this person hit him with his gun again.

He glanced sideways at this person: "What's so surprising about Chu Heng's temporary departure? I thought it was more surprising that I won the championship and someone from your research institute under the name of the Mo family came in second. "

Sure enough, after hearing what he said, this man from the Mo family had a very dark face.

Originally, he came to see this game, but not to see Chu Heng's Crown Princess An Qiao's pride, but to see Chu Heng's Crown Princess An Qiao's jokes.

In the end, who would have thought that An Qiao, who had not awakened, won the crown in an understatement. Fan Weixin, a researcher of the Mo family, whom he had high hopes for, was easily crushed, and even he was made a joke!

Before the start of the competition, he confidently declared that it would definitely be the "researcher" under the name of their Mo family who won the honor, implying that An Qiao, who was not awakened and participated in the competition, really had no self-awareness at all.

Now he is sitting in the VIP seat, looking like a clown. He could feel that the judges or audience members who knew him looked at him with an indescribable sense of ridicule. He could even imagine how these people would criticize him in private later.

When he thought of this, he became so furious that he wanted to explode!

By coincidence, Fan Weixin also came to the VIP table at this time.

Seeing Fan Wei Xin, the Mo family knew that they should not anger Fan Wei Xin, but should comfort the unfortunate loser with kind words. Fan Wei Xin -

Fan Wei Xin was a plant graduate student under the Mo family's name. An elite researcher with S-level plant-type abilities. The rare thing is that he has a high affinity for plants and an excellent research talent. He has brought a lot of benefits to the Mo family and is an indispensable genius.

But this person from the Mo family couldn't help but get angry, and his face looked very ugly.

An Qiao glanced at the Mo family member and couldn't restrain his ugly expression, then turned to Fan Weixin and asked, "Are you interested in changing your job environment?"

Before the game, Song Leran had gossiped with him about the guy who had the highest voice for winning the championship. ?Fan Weixin.

He was born on a remote planet, but his research talent is extremely high. He has an important position in the field of researching plants and improving plant varieties. The botanical research institute under the Mo family's name is entirely supported by him.