Chapter 59

An Qiao jumped lightly, gracefully and calmly landed on the central stage of the square where the "fake elf" stood.

**

The people present with great anticipation and the people of the empire in front of the live broadcast screen did not expect that this "elf" would directly say, "Prince Chu Heng will definitely bring huge disaster to the empire - I guarantee it as an elf."

When he realized what the "elf" had said specifically, he couldn't help but frown after being shocked.

What Prince Chu Heng has done for the empire is obvious to all.

If it hadn't been for Prince Chu Heng to lead the second legion to defeat the Zerg and seriously injure the Zerg mother by himself, the war between the Empire and the Zerg would not have ended yet. It can be said that the empire was able to win the war with the Zerg quickly and the empire was able to quickly restore peace and tranquility, and Prince Chu Heng was indispensable.

Now, without Prince Chu Heng doing anything irreparable or unforgivable, this "elf" actually "concluded" that Prince Chu Heng would definitely bring huge disaster to the empire.

--Why? Just because of your status as an "elf"?

It is undeniable that due to historical reasons and various other factors, the people of the empire do worship and respect elves, and their attitude towards elves can be described as fanatical.

But this does not mean that they will completely irrationally deny and doubt the heroes who have protected the empire just because of a word from the "elves".

"Has the elf been coerced by the second prince and Mo Zhiyuan? Otherwise, how could he say such a thing?" The people below whispered.

Due to their natural full-level affection for elves and the deep-rooted understanding that "elves are all bright and beautiful", the people of the empire first reacted not to doubt the elves, but rather suspected that the "elves" were coerced into doing things that did not conform to their image. .

"Perhaps he was really coerced. Some time ago, the Second Prince had people slander His Highness as a murderer. Now, it is not impossible to coerce the elf to pour dirty water on His Highness and accuse His Highness of an unfounded crime."

" The second prince's method is too despicable, isn't it? If you want to fight, just fight openly and openly, you always resort to these little tricks that are not worthy of the stage."

Most of the viewers in front of the live broadcast screen also thought so.

Prince Chu Heng has made so many contributions to the empire, how could they deny and doubt him after hearing someone else's frivolous words?

The Elf has always been bright and holy in character. The second prince must have coerced the "Elf" to make the "Elf" say such slanderous words to Prince Chu Heng!

Almost everyone in the empire believed that it was the second prince Chu Feiyu who had coerced the elves.

Those who were in the same camp as Crown Prince Chu Heng and the admirers of Crown Prince Chu Heng gnashed their teeth in disgust at the villainous behavior of the second prince.

As for the second prince's group, they were confused, anxious, angry, and a little bit reluctant to make steel.

The second prince is too impatient and irrational, right? How could he be so stupid as to let the "Elf" directly tell Prince Chu Heng that "it will definitely bring huge disaster to the empire" from the very beginning. I don't even think about how Prince Chu Heng could be defeated so easily with such a high reputation?