Chapter 56

Chu Heng hurriedly explained to Yin Que and Shen You, and walked out of the small courtyard to find An Qiao, who had agreed to wait outside for him to go back with him.

As a result...

when he walked out and took a look, Chu Heng was dumbfounded.

Where is my wife?

What about my wife who is so older?

An Qiao asked him to explain to Yin Que and Shen You the reason for leaving early. He also said that the air in the room was stuffy, so he should go out and wait for him first, while he could get some air and get some fresh air.

However, when he came out and took a look, he saw no one at all!

"This gentleman, that gentleman just now said that he left in advance so that you don't need to go find him." A young man wearing waiter's clothes said warmly.

Chu Heng: "..."

...It turned out to be premeditated.

Could it be that An Qiao had something to do but didn't want him to know?

Although he guessed that An Qiao didn't want him to intervene, he couldn't help but frown when he thought that An Qiao was still drunk.

Feeling uneasy after all, he asked the young man who sent the message to point him in the direction where An Qiao left and went to find someone.

**

An Qiao felt guilty for sneaking away alone.

But he can't control that much.

If he doesn't slip away, he might lose control and turn back into an elf, exposing his vest!

A slender young man wearing a hooded cloak?, walking through the quiet alleys under the bright moonlight.

"Who would have thought that the majestic Elf King would be so sneaky that he didn't dare to show his true face."

Upon hearing this, the cloaked young man - An Qiao, looked coldly at the illusory figure that appeared in front of him:

" Compared to you, the mighty Demon King is so useless that he can't even save his own body. He can only survive like this?" The

illusory figure's face was extremely ferocious for a moment, and then he quickly calmed down and said with a smile: "I'm down now. I feel that not being bound by a body can make me feel more free. What do you think? I can do whatever I want, and I can possess whichever body I like." "

Oh." An Qiao said "oh" indifferently.

The pale face under the broad cloak was cold and extremely indifferent. Although it was not sarcastic, it was more aloof and indifferent than verbal sarcasm.

"Do you like the gift I gave you some time ago? But unfortunately, I only succeeded in self-destructing one." The illusory figure tried to anger An Qiao.

"How about giving you another gift? I didn't expect that the majestic Elf King would actually fall in love with a human - I asked that Chu Heng..." "

You talk too much!"

An Qiao furiously waved a light ball. In the past, the land where the illusory figure was directly blasted into pieces, and the illusory figure was also completely destroyed.

However, at the moment when this illusory figure was destroyed, he could not withstand the backlash and suddenly vomited blood.

--This illusory figure is the split soul of the Demon King. It is much more complete and powerful than the extremely tiny, weak and even unconscious bits of remnant soul in Emerald Lake Park.