Chapter 69

An Qiao thought to herself, is it? You made me angry, how about you beat yourself up?

Of course Chu Heng didn't know that he was actually the "culprit".

Huang Duoyu was severely beaten by Chu Heng, and was about to be sent to the relevant departments for punishment in the name of fraud.

Huang Duoyu, whose nose was bruised and his face was swollen after being beaten, although he felt very guilty, raised his neck with a look of disbelief: "Why do you say that I am not the messenger of the elves? What evidence do you have to prove..." Ming?

"Just because I am the messenger of the elves." An Qiao said slowly.

His face was cold and his voice was cold and sweet, like cold silver jewelry falling on a jade plate.

Chu Heng: "..."

The corners of Chu Heng's mouth twitched.

Be your own messenger? Qiao Qiao is really?...the idea is unique.

However, does Qiao Qiao have any special hobby for wearing a vest? In the blink of an eye, another vest came out.

Huang Duoyu: "???"

Huang Duoyu: "!!!"

So he is the fake Li Kui meeting the real Li Kui, the fake elf messenger meeting the real elf messenger? !

"You..." He wanted to say what evidence do you have to prove that he is the real elf messenger, but when he saw An Qiao's face that was no longer concealed at this moment, he couldn't help but feel dazed and speechless. .

With such a perfect and beautiful face that makes the stars eclipse, no wonder the elves can choose to be their messengers...

wait a minute! This seems to be Princess An Qiao? !

It was rumored that the Crown Princess An Qiao was beautiful and prosperous. When the elf appeared before, he also recognized An Qiao and said "very good". It was normal to choose An Qiao as the elf messenger...

so he just criticized the Crown Princess. , fought against the real elf messenger?

In front of An Qiao, a genuine elf messenger, he claimed that he was the "noble elf messenger" and threatened that "the elf will definitely teach you a lesson"? !

By the way, the person who killed him with one move and beat him to a pulp just now seemed to have a very close relationship with the Crown Princess An Qiao. Could it be that he was the Crown Prince Chu Heng? That evil god?

Huang Duoyu: "..."

Huang Duoyu's legs went weak and he almost fainted on the spot.

Chu Wen and Xiong Yi were surprised, but they also felt that it was not that surprising.

An Qiao's appearance and temperament look like an elf, and the elf-lord obviously admires An Qiao very much, so let An Qiao be the elf messenger.

However, I didn't expect An Qiao to quietly become the elf's messenger! An Qiao is really low-key. Without today's news, they probably wouldn't know when they would know!

Is it any wonder that De Anqiao actually dared to take over the school's 2S-level treatment mission? It turned out that he was already sure and confident!

Now, those people in the school who knew that An Qiao had accepted the 2S-level mission and secretly mocked An Qiao for being "arrogant" and lacking in "self-awareness" were probably going to be slapped in the face.

**

Return to the Garden Castle.

"You don't seem surprised or suspicious that I am the messenger of the elves?" An Qiao sat down and asked in a calm tone.