Chapter 65

If Chu Heng didn't know that An Qiao had guessed the truth about his injury at this time, he would be fooling around.

Huh... He took a deep breath and said authentically: "I hurt myself..."

Concealing or lying at this time will only make An Qiao even more angry.

--He should strive for leniency if he confesses.

Of course, it's a partial confession. In order to find a way to solve the "Devil King's Curse" on An Qiao, he got himself injured so as to receive more inherited memories of the dragon clan - there is no need to confess this.

"Why?"

The armrest of the chair was silently crushed under the palm of his hand. An Qiao seemed to be calm on the surface, but in fact, he asked with an uneasy mood.

This guy Chu Heng is simply crazy. He actually hurt himself so harshly?! Still a serious injury! The wound is on the chest where it could be fatal!

Even if there is a big reason, no matter how crucial the reason is - you should not resort to this method of self-injury. Are you so cruel to yourself?

If he hadn't entered the study in time to see Chu Heng's injury and help Chu Heng treat it - even though it wasn't fatal, wouldn't it be unbearable for such a serious injury? Don't you need to recuperate afterward? What if an enemy takes the opportunity to attack while he is seriously injured?

When he entered the study and saw Chu Heng, Chu Heng's wound was still bleeding and injured, but he didn't even frown at his injury, as if he was used to it.

He doesn't care about his own injuries. Even though he was injured, he still had the leisure to tease him!

Even when you are crazy, you may not care much about your own life or death. On the Zerg battlefield, one can violently and seriously injure the mother insect by injuring one thousand enemies and damaging oneself eight hundred, and oneself is also seriously injured. During this period, if anything goes wrong, it may be extremely dangerous!

"Because after being injured before, the speed of receiving the inherited memories of the dragon family will become faster. I want to try to see if this is really the case, and I want to get more inherited memories." Chu Heng said half-seriously.

An Qiao: "..."

Just for this? Just to try an "experiment" without knowing whether it is true or false? He doesn't hesitate to hurt himself for this??

Chu Heng is really crazy!

An Qiao frowned and was about to say something.

Chu Heng stared at him: "Qiao Qiao is so concerned about how I got injured. Is it because you are worried about me?"

An Qiao: "..."

It's already this time. Isn't Chu Heng's focus a bit too much? crooked?

Seeing Chu Heng walking towards him step by step, he stopped in front of him. She leaned down slightly, held his hand that had crushed the armrest of the chair because of her uncontrollable emotions, and looked straight into the depths of his eyes: "I know Qiaoqiao cares about my safety." "Don't

worry, Qiaoqiao, I am There is absolutely no way that anything could happen to me."

"Because, I still want to be with you, Qiao Qiao, to see the roses you planted."

An Qiao was stunned for a while.

Not sure whether he forgot or acquiesced, he allowed Chu Heng to hold his hand.

**

Jiang Qi secretly sighed that His Highness the Crown Prince was indeed very capable!

Obviously that day, Crown Princess An Qiao guessed that it was His Highness the Crown Prince who hurt himself for some unknown reason, and she seemed to be very angry. As a result, after dinner, the Crown Princess seemed to have lost her temper.