Chapter 2: The villain is the scheming boss (2)

"who are you?"

Gu Xiyu sat in the taxi and stared at these three words for a short while.

He knew that he was carrying the latest research and development, a super-intelligent system that had never been used by other staff, but he never thought that this system was so smart that he needed to go through the self-introduction process like making friends.

Gu Xiyu was in a daze for a long time before repliing in his heart: "I am the task performer this time, Gu Xiyu."

After a while, the mechanical sound of the system sounded again: "Task, what is it?"

"?" Gu Xiyu once suspected that the system was joking with him.

However, his system really hasn't heard anything for a long time.

He replied with a complicated mood: "Stop the target from destroying the world, and if necessary, it can be annihilated."

After waiting for a long time, the intelligent system finally responded.

"...such."

What is this?

The systems that the administration assigns to task performers are so smart...smart? Explaining the task has evolved to the point where the executor needs to explain it?

Seeing that the system didn't speak any more, Gu Xiyu had to ask again: "Regarding the target, do you have any information you can give me?"

After a while: "No more."

Not an unexpected answer.

Crossing is the biggest golden finger that their administration can provide, and some other things can only be provided when the bottom line of the world law is not exceeded, otherwise the tasks of the performers will not have a certain degree of difficulty.

Gu Xiyu looked down at the phone in his palm, and the navigation interface showed that he was still more than an hour away from his home in this world.

An automatic notification sound suddenly appeared in his head.

"The target risk value is +5, and the current risk value is 70."

Gu Xiyu's finger dragging the map on the screen paused: "What's the matter?"

The cold answer came after a few seconds.

"do not know."

"..."

It was early in the morning when Gu Xiyu arrived home. After he had completed the fare payment with his mobile phone, he found that the balance in it was only two yuan.

"Talking about socializing all day long, in fact, what else did you do to find a woman besides drinking? How could I be blind and marry you in the first place!"

As soon as he sent off the taxi master, Gu Xiyu heard a woman shouting from the small villa behind him.

He glanced at the number plate and walked silently towards the door of the villa. The door of the house was not closed tightly, and the light from the slit shone a line on the path.

As soon as Gu Xiyu opened the door and stepped in, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a dark figure slamming in his direction. Even though he reacted quickly and turned sideways to avoid, the corner of his forehead was still scratched.

The ashtray designed by the dragon head fell to the ground and smashed into pieces. The angry woman on the sofa stopped her words suddenly, looked up in his direction, and her black shoulder-length hair swayed with her movements.