Chapter 77: The villain is the prince of an enemy country (12)

Wei Chiyan's territory is naturally his greatest power. Gu Xiyu's first power is not as high as him, and his second body-breaking fist is not as strong as him, so no matter how he refuses, it is an established thing for Wei to delay staying in his room.

When Yu Chiyan saw that Gu Xiyu was defending him like a flower-picking robber, he couldn't help but feel amused: "You and I are both men. What's so scary?"

After thinking about it, he was really puzzled: "Although I have been talking about breaking my sleeves since ancient times, I have never considered how two men should have sex. What I expected is that the two people will help each other, if it goes deeper..." After a pause, under Gu Xiyu's shocked gaze with a little annoyance, he wondered, "Is it really possible to go in that place?"

Wei Chiyan didn't know what weird picture he had made by himself, his expression gradually became subtle, and then he said: "It's quite big like me... won't it hurt by then?"

Gu Xiyu seemed to be trembling slightly, not knowing whether it was angry or excited.

Wei Chiyan felt that he should be angry, because he directly picked up the pillow and slammed it in his direction, angering him in an indifferent tone: "Master Zhailor does not need to worry about these issues, no matter what you think. , The person doing these things with me won't be you either."

Gu Xiyu was not sure whether the village master really didn't understand, or was teasing him. Especially after he finished speaking, the other party didn't feel angry, but looked at him with a smile, as if hiding some bad thoughts.

If it weren't for the owner's permission, he would rather sleep on the floor.

To resist it to no avail, Gu Xiyu could only take another quilt out of the cupboard, and a 'Chuhe Hanjie' was separated from the big double bed. The village owner didn't ask for anything, and didn't mind his move, letting him sleep inside, lying on the outside, unexpectedly gave people an inexplicable sense of security.

Gu Xiyu had trouble sleeping because of his uncomfortable body, but now he has to guard against a wolf. He thinks he will have a harder night. But I didn't expect that lying next to Awen would be worse than the rejection you imagined. Even if I was a little away from him, my body seemed to be able to feel the warmth coming from him.

People who practice martial arts are always full of zhenqi, like walking heaters, so most of them are not afraid of the cold, and don't care if they wear less clothes than others in winter. It was the first time he came to the world with this ancient background. He had only read this statement from the book before, and now he experienced it personally, only to find that the description in the book was not completely deceptive.

He closed his eyes and turned off the hypnotic video that the system was showing him, his thoughts mixed with the drowsiness that came on gradually.

Will Wei Chiyan's body be so warm?

The deity of Wei Chiyan who was lying beside him closed his eyes and looked as if he had fallen asleep in the past.

In fact, Gu Xiyu fell asleep faster than Wei Chiyan. Until his breathing gradually became steady and long, Wei Chi Yan's consciousness was still sober.

If you are not used to it, it is a little bit more or less. This is the first time he has grown up to sleep with someone else, even if the other person is a man.

He is a man who yells every day that he just wants to be with him.

Apart from the unfamiliarity and jerky for the first time, the feeling of staying in the same space as Gu Xiyu is nothing but calm and...comfort. Not the body, but a kind of comfort in the mind. It seems that as long as you stay with him, the irritability and depression accumulated during the day or at other times will be slowly calmed by his breath.