Chapter 12: The villain is the scheming boss (12)

In addition to reporters vying for exclusive news, those who broke into the room also included the green-faced Ji family and guests who wanted to watch the excitement.

Walking in the forefront was a middle-aged woman dressed in the costume of a cleaning staff, her mouth was stuck in her throat for her unfinished words.

There is no innocent girl in the room? Only Ji Chen with a cold look in his eyes and a man kneeling on his lap with his eyelids drooping and lacking energy.

The flashing light stopped in an instant, and when the cup in Ji Chen's hand touched the tabletop, a clear sound was heard, like a hammer that broke this sudden embarrassment.

He stared at the dumbfounded or stunned crowd, shook his hands on his legs and looked at the tight-looking staff: "This is the service attitude of the internationally renowned Four Seasons Hotel?"

The woman with the ball head hurriedly bent over to apologize: "I'm sorry! It's these people, they hurried to the counter and said they want to report you..."

In the venue where the party was in progress, Ji Chen, who was supposed to be on the stage to speak and appeared again, suddenly disappeared from the venue, causing many people's inquiries and suspicions. Until the woman in the cleaning suit answered their doubts aloud, someone in the crowd came up and said that they had also seen Ji Chen taking the person away, but in retrospect, she felt that the girl was in a wrong state, as if she had been drugged. .

These words are like stones that startled a thousand waves of waves. After the description of the cleaning staff, Mr. Lei, who found that the girl's characteristics were particularly similar to Cheng Qianqian, found that the person he had brought was indeed missing.

Mr. Lei, who has always regarded Cheng Qianqian as his daughter's beloved daughter, furiously said: "Qianqian doesn't know Fengming's president at all. How could she go upstairs with him?!"

It is not uncommon for a high-ranking person to use illegal methods to attack girls without a background. Although Ji Chen has always had no lace news, no one can guarantee that under the well-dressed image, it will be a demon with a face and a beast.

The hotel received reports from everyone and could only helplessly lead them to Ji Chen's room. She originally wanted to knock on the door politely and wait for a response, but squeezed the crowd to the forefront. A woman who was not too busy to watch the bustle immediately snatched the universal card from her and said, "It's important to save someone, just in case. You have caused the poor girl to lose her innocence this minute. Can you bear the responsibility?"

So, a group of people broke into the room regardless of her obstruction.

The woman who snatched the universal card choked for a long time, then blushed anxiously and said, "That may be a mistake. This boy is obviously not in a good condition. It is certain that someone has moved something. Both of them are disheveled. Yes, even if the gender is the same, there is no guarantee that Ji always won't get upset and do anything to him!"

Others agree with this point of view. Only a few people from the Ji family have a slightly calmer expression after seeing the person in front of Ji Chen.

Lin Fangru took care of the cheongsam on her body, and didn't say anything, positioning herself as a cold-eyed outsider.

Gu Xiyu reacted when he was sleepy. This was very similar to the plot mentioned in the side mission. It stands to reason that he should have completed the task, but they don't know what accident happened in the middle, they still brought good people to the door.

Ji Chen on the chair suddenly lowered his head and chuckled at him: "I am indeed a little surprised."

Gu Xiyu was expressionless.