Chapter 44: The villain is a rebellious stepson (19)

The ward was very quiet, and neither of them spoke.

The training experienced by the staff of the Space-Time Bureau reminds them to focus on completing instructions and mission goals, even if they die. Most of the staff, including him, are lonely. Everyone has their own story. They have past that was unfair or don't want to recall. They are people who have been 'dead' once.

Although the first rule of the bureau is very clear, more often, the safety protection and rescue measures in the bureau are adequate. Except for sudden accidents such as the fortress meeting and similar to the big devil, the staff are basically safe. The Administration gave them new life and gave them another meaning of survival, allowing them to make up for their regrets that they had been restricted for various reasons and were unable to perform their own abilities extremely well before their consciousness dissipated. They all I am happy to work for the Authority.

So before this, Gu Xiyu had never questioned his decision. Lu Ziqing's dangerous value, the task of world stability is still his primary goal. For him, as long as he can complete the task, he can be "sacrificed", including himself.

It was only the first time that he felt so intuitively, a word that might be called 'caring'.

Maybe he can't give an emotional response very directly, but through Lu Ziqing's feelings, he can calculate that his simple and rude way of doing things may be wrong. At least for Lu Ziqing, if this matter is not handled properly, it may have a certain degree of influence on him.

Gu Xiyu looked at the desperate boy next to the bed, and subconsciously replied: "Okay, I will pay attention later."

"Then I'm going abroad, are you not angry anymore?"

Lu Ziqing heard him mention this matter, and said aggrieved: "How dare I be angry with you? What if you threaten me by swallowing medicine next time?"

Gu Xiyu twitched the corner of his mouth helplessly, and Lu Ziqing was even more angry: "Are you still smiling?"

"Laugh when you are happy." After he said these words smoothly, his finger suddenly hooked slightly.

Does he really feel happy?

He retracted his smile and added: "Also, I didn't deliberately take medicine."

"It should be that there is something wrong with the tonic delivered by the Lu family. I ran out of food at home, but I actually stole some and hid it in the second drawer on the left side of the closet. When you go home, help me take it out and take it to the hospital Now, get some evidence."

"...Tonic?" Lu Ziqing didn't expect this to happen, feeling a little shocked, and staying in place for a long time.

Seeing that his expression became more and more wrong, Gu Xiyu reminded him aloud: "I have confidence in my heart. You shouldn't be stunned, and wait until the report results come out."

Lu Ziqing clenched his fists, suppressed the temper that was about to explode, stretched out his hand and rubbed helplessly on top of his head: "My dad knows about your hospitalization, and the money has already been paid. I will help you handle the admission procedures and expenses first. ."

Leaving this sentence, the boy left his ward.

Lu Ziqing usually looks like a rebellious child who hasn't grown up, but in fact he still looks quite sensible and steady.

The message interface on the panel was flashing with reminders, and Gu Xiyu saw that there was a response from the branch bureau.

[Hello task performer, this is the L12-31 Administration Bureau. In response to your questions and feedback, we will provide you with the following answers: