Chapter 45: The villain is a rebellious stepson (20)

"The last time she met, she told me that her parents happened to be on a business trip, and only she and Liu Sheng were at home."

When Xu Chengxuan explained his worries to Gu Xiyu, Gu Xiyu had just changed the clothes Lu Ziqing had brought him, and sat on the bed to pack his things. He has been lying in the hospital bed for several days, and his health is basically fine. He plans to be discharged from the hospital today.

Xu Chengxuan added: "But this situation is actually very common. Mianmian's parents are busy office workers. Since I moved here, they have seen it several times. I have never seen any special circumstances happen, so I I didn't think so much at first."

Including asking for leave, he also thought that Lin Mianmian was just sick. He didn't come to visit, only sent a few messages to Lin Mianmian. Because he knew that Liu Sheng didn't like him, he also didn't like the big brother who seemed to have a little idea about Mianmian. The two knew that each other was in love with each other.

Liu Sheng's external appearance has always been very gentle, not like a dangerous person who would do ridiculous things, so Xu Chengxuan didn't care much at first. And when she sent a message to Mianmian, she would reply to him with a few emojis, and suddenly there was no news.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt uneasy, and he couldn't help but raise this question to Gu Xiyu.

"Then before we go home, let's go to Mianmian's house to have a look." Gu Xiyu also sent a few messages to Lin Mianmian, but did not receive a reply.

On the way to Lin Mianmian's house by car, Gu Xiyu asked his system: "Can you detect the movement of the hostess?"

"such as?"

He paused and said helplessly: "Positioning, life safety, etc.?"

"Maybe not."

"...Then what do I want you to do?"

The system calmly explained: "Assisting in completion does not mean directly opening up for you. Think about it, if I can help you complete everything, then your immediate boss will let me come over. Why do I need to use you? "

After Gu Xiyu heard it, she felt quite reasonable and couldn't refute it.

The intelligent system may be used as a mascot to relieve worries and boredom.

They soon arrived at Lin Mianmian's residence, and when he passed Xie Chunhua's house, he took a special look. She didn't seem to be at home, maybe she was busy going out. Recently, she felt that her young life was too leisurely and couldn't stay free, so she planned to go back and run her small stall. Gu Xiyu had no choice but to agree, telling her not to be as tired as before, just to pass the time.

Gu Xiyu rang the doorbell of Lin Mianmian's house.

He remembered that Liu Sheng had no class at this time, but he might not be at home.

Sure enough, no one answered the door at home, but even if Liu Sheng stayed in the school library or went to other places, Mian Mian who asked for leave should be at home. It is impossible that no one would open the door.

The fact is that the doorbell rang several times and the door knocked, but no one responded.

Without permission, they could not rush into someone's house. Gu Xiyu had to take out his mobile phone: "I'll send a message to Liu Sheng or call and ask him where he is now." Tell him that they are worried about Lin Mianmian's situation and want to visit him. .

After the news was sent, there was no immediate response. Although Xu Chengxuan was worried, he could only go home and wait. Gu Xiyu was about to go back to Xie Chunhua's house to sit with Lu Ziqing when he heard the sound of something falling to the ground from Liu Sheng's house.