Chapter 109: The villain is the great demon of the cultivation world (20)

"Hahaha, it's 60 o'clock. 』

In Tiansu Fairy Gate, the wooden house on the familiar Fairy Peak, Gu Xiyu listened to the gloating voice of the main system in his head and rubbed his eyebrows helplessly and said, "Shut up."

The door of the wooden house was open, and there were rustling noises from outside. If you looked up and looked out, you could faintly progress Lu Cheng's busy figure. He is sorting out things that no one has touched for a long time. Although no one has come in for a long time, there is no dust on the mountain. It can be seen that the original mountain guard array is so careful that even dust can't get in.

Gu Xiyu didn't bother to pay attention to these small details. Looking at the panel once returned to the target risk value before liberation, he suddenly lost his temper.

The main system didn't speak anymore, but still chuckled happily. He heard a small flame in his heart, and finally he had no choice but to extinguish it by himself.

He knows that Bu Tianhan will no longer have any restrictions on his actions in the Devil Palace. This may be a kind of trust or want to test his performance. It's just that it's not a way to keep the small days dragging on. He roughly drew up a plan to end all of this in his heart, so that he would take Lucheng away without a sound while Bu Tianhan was out.

Somewhat a little bit of revenge. The great devil of this world was not at all polite to him in the early stage, after all, he couldn't make him too comfortable, so he wanted to take the opportunity to make him uncomfortable. He knew that Bu Tianhan would be angry if he made such a fuss, and a slight increase in the danger value was inevitable.

It's just that he didn't expect that this small plan would come across when Lin Wuhen set up a bureau to frame Bu Tianhan. Then he was with Bu Tianhan this time, I am afraid he would have a different meaning. They signed a contract, so he wouldn't have misunderstood the occurrence of Bu Tianhan. Maybe in Bu Tianhan's view, it was tantamount to betrayal.

Gu Xiyu sighed in his heart, and then uncontrollably cursed Lin Wuhen secretly.

This person is cruel, and Bu Tianhan told him that Bu Mingfeng used the sorcery that could help Lin Wuhen to get involved with him long before the death of Lin Wuhen's original partner. Over the years, even if there is no status, there will be kindness, but in order to wash away his accusation, Lin Wuhen personally killed Bu Mingfeng, using his death as a step to excuse him.

"If this trend continues, it may go up again. "It was probably because he was teased a few days ago that he was a little bit aggrieved. At this moment, the main system saw his mission hit a wall, and his tone was full of undisguised pleasure.

Gu Xiyu calmed down slowly and said, "Then increase, even if it reaches 100, I have a solution."

The people at Tiansu Immortal Gate soon discovered that he and Lu Cheng had returned. It was also because the timing was right, everyone was even more sure that Bu Tianhan really killed Bu Mingfeng.

As soon as Gu Xiyu and Lu Cheng cleaned up Xianfeng, a group of fellow practitioners who were full of joy came: "Tai Lingjun, a lot of things have happened in Xianmen during your absence. I'm worried that the big demon of Demon Domain violated the treaty..."

"In short, there is too Lingjun, that demon should not dare to fool around for the time being."

"Since Tai Lingjun has returned to the fairy gate, does it mean that Bu Tianhan really broke the constraints and killed Yuan Chengjun? So, Lord Sect Master said it is true that we were deceived by him from beginning to end! "

"Bu Tianhan is really hateful, he has bullied us, and he is so disrespectful to Tai Ling...this time, I can't easily let him go!"

Those people spoke with enthusiasm, but their eyes were a little erratic when it was mentioned that they wanted to teach Bu Tianhan. They fell on Gu Xiyu several times, and the meaning was very obvious. Indeed, looking at Tiansu Immortal Gate, even the lord Lin Wuhen was played around by Bu Tianhan, and they subconsciously believed that only Gu Xiyu could cure Bu Tianhan.