Chapter 68: The villain is the prince of an enemy country (3)

As he spoke, the man's fingers also touched his chin, his movements softly as if he were caressing. But Gu Xiyu hadn't forgotten that just now, it was this slender finger that looked like a pianist, and easily crushed the man's chin on the stake.

It just happened that people outside came out to collect the body of the man on the stake. Gu Xiyu heard them chanting as usual: "The dogs raised by the court have no abilities, but their mouths are very hard."

His gaze shifted subconsciously to the dead man.

It turns out that this is a person from the palace. What did this bandit guy want to do when he caught him?

Gu Xiyu watched in silence as they dragged his dilapidated corpse out. Judging from the content of the conversation, the bandits in this bandit village did not like the people in the palace.

The man who asked him did not wait for his answer. He seemed to lose patience, and the dangerous pressure slowly covered him, drawing his attention back.

Gu Xiyu thought for a while and calmly said: "I didn't escape from marriage."

His voice was very soft, and he appeared to be indistinguishable from each other when he was deliberately soft: "I am the princess of the Dayan Kingdom. This trip will join the welcoming team into the imperial city to make peace with the three princes of your country."

"The welcoming team is attacked, and the palace will soon send troops to investigate the matter. If you can let me go, I will treat it as never happened and will not report you."

Gu Xiyu deliberately told the truth.

Generally speaking, the more you are at this time, the more you have to conceal your true identity. After all, let this group of bandits without blood and tears know that his status is noble, how could he let him go? According to the background data of the world, these gangsters will definitely want to oppose the people in the palace. Maybe he will be killed in extreme ways, just like the man just now.

Gu Xiyu thought about it for a moment, and with his current physical state, even if these people suddenly showed mercy and were willing to let him go, it is estimated that it would be difficult for them to survive to the imperial capital alone. So he didn't hide it at all, and he was going to die anyway, so it's better to just let the system quickly re-arrange for him.

What he imagined was that these people would lose interest in him or kill them directly after they knew his identity. Unexpectedly, the man in black, who was obviously not interested in women, had a great change in his attitude towards him since just now. Now that he knew his identity, there was still some interest in his eyes.

"You are quite interesting," the man said suddenly.

Gu Xiyu's eyes dazzled, and there was an inexplicable illusion that the other party could see through his inner thoughts.

"I've heard about the Dayan Kingdom a little bit, and getting married should be a helpless act for your royal family." The man asked him again, "In this case, you should have been forced to come over too. Now I'll give you a chance to avoid this marriage. It's not good. Huh?"

Gu Xiyu tried his best to make this wave of alternate marriages to facilitate contact with the Great Demon King, and replied: "It's not forced."

He adjusted his mood, lowered his eyes and said in a low voice: "Since I accidentally heard his name and deeds from the crowd many years ago, I have loved him. However, the two countries are separated by thousands of miles, their strengths are disparity and their relationship is tense. Marriage is nothing more than marriage. fantasy."

"Perhaps God felt my infatuation. After this incident, I voluntarily asked my father for this opportunity before I came here." He said, his tone was a little more begging, "I also hope that the master of the village will be able to grow up beautifully. , Let me go and be able to marry the third prince."