Chapter 6: The villain is the scheming boss (6)

In the end, Gu Xiyu's mother didn't call out, but politely bent over to say hello to the elders.

Not to mention that he is now in the mood of being surprised and angry and wanting to have a fight with Ji Chen directly. The expression on the face of the old lady wearing gold-frame glasses in the living room obviously did not want him to say this respect. the meaning of.

After Ji Chen took him to the other side of the sofa and sat down, he let go of his hand.

"His name is Gu Xiyu, and he is the son of Mr. Gu from the Gu's technology company.

Ji Chen was introducing his identity to Ji Zixuan and the old lady. His tone was natural and his words were clear and fluent. Those who didn't know the inside story would really believe that they had known each other for a long time.

And he only felt that his mind was blank.

It's no wonder that Ji Chen and him can no longer marry Lei Lina after receiving the certificate, so the task is naturally completed.

He asked the system in his heart: "Why did my marriage partner suddenly become Ji Chen?"

Regarding his goals, he doesn't like the feeling of being broken by the other party's plan and letting development out of his control and beyond his expectations.

The system answered honestly: "Should you not ask yourself?"

Gu Xiyu felt that he really couldn't refute this matter.

"Gu's technology? Never heard of it." The old lady sipped the hot tea offered by the servant, and commented without raising her eyes.

Gu Xiyu remembered the news report he saw when searching for Ji Chen a few days ago. This old lady should be Ji's mistress Lin Fangru, but not Ji Chen's biological mother.

Ji Chen replied indifferently: "It's just a small company with no well-known name. It's normal if you haven't heard of it. I prefer to be able to live with him in a low-key manner than the celebrity of the Lei family's daughter with a high degree of citizenship."

Lin Fangru asked: "You said that the two of you have been together for a long time, so why did you not refuse the blind date you introduced at home a while back?"

Gu Xiyu stared at the person beside him silently, wondering how the other party would lie.

Unexpectedly, Ji Chen had already prepared the draft, and the helplessness in his eyes was just right: "At that time, Xi Yu and I had a quarrel and were breaking up, and I deliberately wanted to get angry with him before agreeing to the blind dates. Later I found that I still couldn't let him go. , Can't bear to see him sad."

Gu Xiyu: "?"

Lin Fangru's gaze stopped for a few seconds, after adjusting the shawl on him, and asked, "Really? Then why didn't you mention it before?"

Ji Chen lowered his eyes and said with a chuckle: "Because I was with him at the beginning just to find a partner. I didn't even think about getting the certificate formally with him, so I felt that there was no need to make it public. It was also after the last quarrel. I realized that he was important to me and confirmed that it was the person I wanted to live together in this life."

Gu Xiyu held the phone with his knuckles turned white.

Scumbag and affectionate, he almost believed it.

Ji Zixuan wore a white high-necked dress today. He looked quite stable. When he met his sight, he nodded at him: "Although Mr. Gu is not from a big family, there is no major problem with his family and growing background. As long as the uncle really likes it."