Chapter 23: The villain is the scheming boss (twenty-third chapter)

The Jijia Group probably has a problem these days. Everyone in the hall is accusing Ji Zixuan of improper management, trying to take the opportunity to drop him from a high position.

He remembered that when he was reading the original plot that day, Ji Zixuan did have such a big hurdle in the early and middle stages. There are too many things and loopholes that the company needs to deal with. Some people took the opportunity to poke a big basket when he just took over and couldn't take care of it. First, a high-level mutiny was encouraged by collaterals, and then a major shareholder in the Ji Group withdrew without warning. At the same time, the group construction company also received a lawsuit against the unstable building of the building. Coupled with all sorts of disturbing trivia, the situation dropped to the bottom.

When he was questioned by others in the family and faced the difficulty of being forcibly removed, it was his uncle who had always been on guard, that is, the villain who stood up and provided him with support and help.

But the purpose of the villain is only to gain the trust of Ji Zixuan, thereby gaining the opportunity to infiltrate the Ji Group.

Gu Xiyu immediately opened the task panel, and the fate line data calculation of the main task also showed that Ji Chen would push Ji Zixuan behind his back, and then pretend to extend a helping hand to gradually gain his trust.

So this disaster of the Ji Group is really Ji Chen behind the scenes?

He couldn't bear to ask: "System, the goal has reached this point, why didn't you give me any reminders?"

"I haven't received any updates either." The system replied indifferently.

Gu Xiyu saw that the main line of the mission had not been updated for a long time, and suddenly had a headache.

The arrival of him and Ji Chen attracted the attention of everyone in the hall. Lin Fangru thought that Ji Chen was coming to fall into trouble, got up from the chair with excitement, and said sharply: "Today is the discussion between our'Ji family' and members of the group. You are here. do what?"

Ji Chen clicked on the phone address book and shook the people in the hall a few times, and said calmly, "Your dear grandson asked me to come."

Lin Fangru looked at Ji Zixuan in amazement, the latter did not deny aloud, but only stared at Ji Chen with a pair of eyes that could not be expected.

Ji Chen added: "After all, it is a discussion within the group. As one of the shareholders, how can I be absent?"

When he said this, everyone present was shocked, even Gu Xiyu was stunned.

Lin Fangru was so angry that he couldn't breathe well: "Shareholder? When did you become a shareholder of Ji Group?!"

Facing Lin Fangru's questioning, it was not Ji Chen who answered aloud, but Ji Zixuan, who had been standing beside her silently: "It is me who gave him 5% of the shares."

Everyone was in an uproar.

Lin Fangru asked angrily: "You know how your grandfather dislikes your uncle, and you don't want to let him contact the Ji Group for half of the life in this life. How can you just give this share?!"

Ji Zixuan looked at Ji Chen and said word by word: "Judging from the current achievements of my uncle, he is a capable person. I think he can make the group better and better."

Lin Fangru obviously couldn't accept this explanation, and Gu Xiyu didn't believe it.

Because of the arrangement of world consciousness, Ji Zixuan and Ji Chen, the two tigers that cannot be accommodated by one mountain, are destined to conflict. So even if Ji Zixuan is desperate, it is impossible to take the shares to ask Ji Chen to help him.