Chapter 14: The villain is the scheming boss (14)

Gu Xiyu sat in the meeting room for about an hour before waiting for Ji Chen to return. When he came in, he was followed by an angry Director Li, who seemed to have bitten him and believed that he was the person who betrayed the company. It was just because of his identity that he could not be directly cursed at him like other staff members.

"Give me the phone." Ji Chen came to Gu Xiyu and stretched out a hand towards him.

Gu Xiyu paused, and after unlocking the phone, he gave it to Ji Chen.

Ji Chen expertly found an app on his mobile phone and turned it on and turned the screen to him: "When you and I were in the hotel on Sunday night, there was a reminder to log in with a work number on the mobile phone."

Fengming has mobile phone software for employees of the company, which was downloaded and installed by a young man named Chen Han from the Ministry of Personnel on the day he came in.

So this tip can be used as evidence to prove that the information leak has nothing to do with him?

Ji Chen seems to have guessed his thoughts: "But even with this notice, it cannot directly prove that you have no other partners. Especially this kind of private login account behavior, whether it is standing in relation to you or trying to frame you. From the point of view, the other party must have dealt with it in advance and will not easily expose himself."

After finishing speaking, Ji Chen lowered his head and flipped through his mobile phone, suddenly showing an unexplained smile: "It will take some time to thoroughly investigate this matter. Your mobile phone, personal computer and some private data accounts need to be temporarily handed over to the company for safekeeping. You can prove your innocence only by ensuring that there is no private information related to Fengming and information exchanges with other people."

"During this time, you should take a vacation for now."

When Gu Xiyu heard Ji Chen's words, he instantly understood the meaning of his smile.

The investigation is probably an excuse. His real purpose is to take the opportunity to grasp the information he has, right?

"Good." Gu Xiyu didn't struggle.

He didn't believe that Ji Chen would really clean up his grievances so kindly. After the hotel, Ji Chen must have begun to be on guard against him. This is a good way to get him out of the company.

Gu Xiyu stayed in the control room of the Administration Bureau all year round with computer data. Even if Ji Chen refused to help him find the person behind the scenes, he could do it himself.

In order to prevent Ji Chen from secretly calculating the files found in his mobile phone, he had transferred them to the USB flash drive he found after he left the hotel and went home, and temporarily put them together with the files with the password locked. As for the personal laptop, the contents are gone. Although he did not log on the cloud account, if it is such an important thing, the original owner should not be too stupid to upload it directly to the place where it will be easily discovered.

So he can safely hand over everything to Ji Chen for inspection.

As for Fengming and Ji Chen, he did not pay attention to the internal operation of the company when he was at work these days. The headache is that Ji Chen is too careful about the facts and has high demands on his company both inside and outside. After investigation, He was so shocked that he didn't find a breakthrough point.

If Ji Chen really wants to take the opportunity to expel him from the company, he can just take what he has in his hand and join the Ji Group to help Ji Zixuan stabilize the situation, and try to keep him from falling into the trap that Ji Chen has woven.