Chapter 74: The villain is the prince of an enemy country (9)

"Madam, this is the medicinal soup that the kitchen boiled for you today."

As soon as Gu Xiyu got up and opened the door, someone sent him medicine intimately. It's just that Xia Qiu was in charge of this matter from the very beginning to Chen Wei somehow.

The dignified 'Second Village Master' personally came over to deliver medicine to himself. Maybe the Village Master's order is more important than everything else, Gu Xiyu thought.

He glanced at the dark-brown medicinal soup on the table, and his heart was completely repelled from the initial rejection to now.

In fact, he prefers the sour and sweet taste to Ku Xiyu, and was particularly unaccustomed when he first came to this world.

Now, the sense of taste is probably almost immune to bitter words.

The amount of medicine he drank could not have been that heavy, but the other day he felt better and stayed outside for too long by accident. After getting up the next day, he started to have more headaches and his cough became more serious.

To this day, I still remember that the doctor looked at him as if he was looking at the eyes of an unconscious child, and muttered: "Madam must take care of her body. If the village master comes back and finds that your health has not improved, I am afraid that she will doubt me. The medical skills are not good."

Gu Xiyu didn't touch the bowl of medicinal soup right away, but said to Chen Wei: "There must be a lot of things to deal with every day in the stockade, right? It's too much trouble to send me medicine from the east yard every day. In fact, these things can be done. Just give them Xia Qiu to do it."

Chen Wei smiled, like a sunny young man: "We are a small village here. We don't like to get involved in affairs on weekdays. The affairs are not as complicated as my wife thought."

Gu Xiyu said nothing.

That's good, he will have more time to get in touch with Chen Wei, and he can learn more about his current situation. Judging from other people's attitudes towards Chen Wei, there is no doubt about his orders and arrangements at all, and this level of trust is evident.

There is one thing to say, Chen Wei is quite caring, at least knows better than the village master named Awen. It may be subconsciously believed that'girls' don't like bitterness. When Chen Wei gave him medicine, he would change the pattern and bring him some candied fruit or sugar. This kind of care did step on his heart. I have to feel silently why the agent who needs him to deal with is Chen Wei, not Awen.

Gu Xiyu held up a bowl of noodles and drank the painful medicine without changing his face, but the important things were hidden in the slightly hidden eyes.

It has been half a month since the owner of the village has left the cottage. According to the villagers, this is a normal number of days without worry. In view of his identity, the people in the stockade did not have any malicious intent towards him, instead they took advantage of this period of time to have a good relationship with him. He tried to find out where he could start from their mouths, including observation of Chen Wei's daily routine.

However, he couldn't find it.

Chen Wei disguised too well, or maybe he didn't pretend to be very deliberate. Because of his personality, he could easily get along with people and let people take off guard against him.

Had it not been for system task reminders, Gu Xiyu felt that she might have become one of them.

It's so comfortable to get along with people like Chen Wei.

He pondered for several days on his own without trying to understand why Chen Wei was lurking in this stockade on behalf of the prince, until he drank the bowl of medicine and just stuffed the sugar that Chen Wei gave into his mouth, he heard that he was expertly cleaned up. The person with the empty bowl said, "By the way, when I was wandering around the stockade yesterday, I heard something from my brothers."