Chapter 50: The villain is an imperial admiral (4)

When Gu Xiyu woke up, the sky was already dark.

The curtains in the room were pulled up, and there were a few warm yellow lights around. The man in the dark flannel shirt was sitting at the table. In front of him was a round and thin communicator with a translucent shadow floating in the air, which seemed to be the person he was talking to.

"I see, I will enter the palace tomorrow morning."

Wen Yu took him to the bed while he was in a coma, lying on his stomach with his belly down, with a cashmere quilt under him.

He kept the same posture in a trance for a long time.

It should have been thought that the electric shock on the body can be absorbed by Wen Yu, and even such a deep scratch can be recovered immediately, why can't the medicine in the wine be ineffective against him?

Mistakes.

Gu Xiyu moved his body in wonder, and finally realized something was wrong.

The neck became a little heavy, and he raised his hand to grasp it a few times, and the little fleshy palm hit a hard ring object.

"?" Gu Xiyu was stunned, with an ominous premonition inexplicably.

The thing around his neck was very strong, and he stretched out his small sharp claws to scratch it for a long time, but couldn't break it. The size of the ring was just close to his neck, there was no extra space. He lowered his head and tried for a long time, but his teeth couldn't touch it.

When the admiral hung up the communication and walked to the bed, he saw the little tiger rabbit who was kicking frantically trying to remove the thing around his neck. The little things on the bed seemed to be tired afterwards, curled up slightly and stopped moving, suspecting that the rabbit was born.

Little Tiger Rabbit raised his head to look at him, his eyes were very resentful, and he was aggrieved.

Gu Xiyu was not only frustrated, but also very angry, so angry that he wanted to bite Wen Yu's head.

For Commander Gu, it was a humiliation to be forcibly put on such a ring around the neck.

Wen Yu also touched his head smoothly, and said: "Put on this ring, you are my exclusive."

Gu Xiyu: "I don't belong to anyone."

Wen Yu chuckled: "That's right, I'm not a human being."

"..."

The thing Wen Yu put on Gu Xiyu was indeed a pet ring. Generally, domestic pets will wear it. It has its own tracker and can control the distance between the pet and the owner to a certain extent. This function can be turned on or off by the owner. At the same time, it also has a function that can prevent pets from escaping or being disobedient. As long as the pet has such a situation, the breeder can remotely trigger it through the communicator worn on the body, allowing the pet to enter a paralyzed state in a short time.

Now it was even more impossible for Gu Xiyu to run.

However, since'Admiral Caesar' is the Great Demon King, there is no need for him to escape.

He tried to communicate with Wen Yu: "Actually, you can discuss with me. I will never run away. Can you take off the stuff from my neck?"

Wen Yu touched him gently: "Didn't I do this in the first place?"

Gu Xiyu was silent.

Then what was his reaction? Oh, he refused and mocked the big devil.

Things seem to have no room for maneuver in the short term.