Chapter 37: The villain is a rebellious stepson (12)

It was said to be in a dormant state, but Gu Xiyu actually woke up two hours later, and when he opened his eyes, he found that he was lying in the school infirmary.

Lu Ziqing sat on the chair next to the bed, playing with his mobile phone while lowering his head, still holding a lollipop he got from him before.

It seems that the game is not going well. Gu Xiyu just saw him frown and said: "You played such a hot chicken, is it useful to give you such a good gun?"

"What about elementary school students? I only take care of my brother's emotions."

Gu Xiyu: "..."

"Brother... are you awake?" Lu Ziqing didn't seem to forget to pay attention to his situation while he was playing the game. At this moment, he subconsciously raised his eyes and suddenly touched him. After being stunned, he unplugged the headset and quit the game. Come over.

Gu Xiyu took the opportunity to call up the panel, and the soul status display had returned to stability.

Lu Ziqing frowned and asked, "Why did you faint suddenly?"

Gu Xiyu remembered the whisper he heard from his mouth before unconscious, and asked, "Why did you ask me such a question just now?"

Unexpectedly, Lu Ziqing's expression was more puzzled than him: "What's the problem?"

Gu Xiyu didn't point it out directly, only said: "Do you remember what I told me before I lost consciousness?"

Lu Ziqing paused for a moment and hesitated: "I don't remember very much, I was... mainly because no one had ever said those things to me. I was a little excited. Then you suddenly passed out in the Academic Affairs Office and everyone was very nervous. I I will send you to the infirmary."

The infirmary was very quiet, and there was only one teacher in charge outside.

Gu Xiyu grabbed the bed sheet lightly with his fingers, and did not continue to question.

He remembered the main purpose of coming to school today: "Parents' meeting-"

"It's over." Lu Ziqing said, taking a file from his schoolbag and handing it to him.

Gu Xiyu suddenly felt a little sorry.

Lu Ziqing should be looking forward to this day, but in the end he still let him face it alone.

"Little mom-" It may be the teacher on duty in the scrupulous infirmary. Lu Ziqing took the initiative to silence the second word, raised an eyebrow and asked him, "Your expression, isn't it because you feel guilty?"

"Don't think too much, the teacher also knows your physical condition, so he gave me these things in advance. I have been with you in the infirmary since then, so I am not unhappy." Lu Ziqing thought of something after speaking and changed his words suddenly. , "It's not right, it's quite special."

"At least I've never had a family member attending a parent-teacher meeting, and in the end I needed to be sent to the infirmary." Lu Ziqing gave a low smile after speaking.

Gu Xiyu couldn't laugh, looking through Lu Ziqing's student record book with a little complicated mood.

His grades last semester were almost unsatisfactory, and Gu Xiyu skipped it altogether. Lu Ziqing explained in front of him: "The teacher said that my performance this semester was a lot better. As long as I keep it up, I might have a chance to get a promotion next year."

Gu Xiyu closed the record book: "What the teacher said is useless, you have to reach the goal we set in this final exam."

Lu Ziqing asked: "What if I can't do it?"