4th ARC Chapter 66: The villain is the prince of an enemy country (1)

Dayan Kingdom, Yuanhong thirty years, autumn.

In the Qing'an Hall of the imperial palace, a girl in a pink-orange dress, after entering the palace, carried her skirt and ran straight to the southwest, her waist-length black hair wafting in a smooth arc in the air. The palace ladies, eunuchs and even the guards in the hall would bend over or bow slightly to salute when they saw her, but just after finishing the action, the girl disappeared in front of them like a gust of wind, and there was no time to respond.

The people in the temple didn't care, they seemed to be used to it.

A mother who was more familiar with her passed by and exhorted her from behind: "Princess, go slowly, pay attention to your manners!"

The person like the wind quickly disappeared at the corner of the promenade, obviously not listening to her warning. Holding the red silk in her arms, she continued to walk with the little palace lady beside her, shaking her head and sighing, "I'm about to marry, and it's still so unstable. It's really worrying."

Other people walking in the palace were also holding things of various sizes, and there were many gifts outside the hall that were sent in one after another, all piled up in the main hall waiting to be counted.

The little palace girl with a double-ball head **** beside the mother looked worried: "This marriage is a last resort. The seventh princess has been different from other girls in temperament since she was a child. She is very rebellious. Will she really go into marriage obediently?"

"Hey, being born in a royal family is involuntary, not to mention that she and her brother are now even more helpless in the palace. This kind of thing can only fall on her."

"I heard that the third prince from Yaoguo is very surly..."

"Carefully, don't forget why the Seventh Princess was forced to get married."

The two palacemen walked farther and farther, but the girl who dangled in front of them stopped in a hurry before rushing to a bedroom, tidyed up her skirt, raised her hand and knocked on the door, and said tentatively: " Brother Huang? This is Wan'er."

A response soon came from inside.

She opened the door and walked in. The faint smell of smoke that permeated the room instantly puffed her nose, the smell of herbs.

A slender and tall man sat beside a table with a tea cup and a gold-blue tablecloth. His long black hair was only half-tied with a simple wooden hairpin, and fell quietly on his chest.

Seeing the man who had been in bed for many days finally got up and sat at the table today, the expression on the girl's face was a little relaxed.

Not far from the man, there was also a maid with a bewildered expression. He seemed to have just raised his hand to refuse her approach, and his slender fingers were so thin that he could clearly see the veins and joints under the skin.

The girl walked over and asked, "What's the matter?"

The maid explained: "His Royal Highness just seemed to have a headache and uncomfortable again. I just wanted to help him squeeze and relieve him, but he refused."

The expression on her face was somewhat aggrieved and puzzled: "Is your Highness in a bad mood recently? Obviously I helped him in the same way before, but he is not willing now."

The girl frowned and was about to speak. The pale-skinned and cold-faced man said after a few coughs: "It's not about the mood, I just think I can relax, and I don't have to trouble others."

The maid wanted to say something, but was invited out by him: "The imperial sister is here to see me. She will watch for me if there is anything, you can go down first."