Chapter 46: The villain is a rebellious stepson (end)

"There is a bit of traffic jam on the road. Is the tea house on the side of the square? I'll be there soon.

Gu Xiyu met Liu Sheng on the way to meet people. Liu Sheng still wears his usual white clothes, standard sneakers, but a black hat that doesn't match his temperament.

"Long time no see." He didn't know how Liu Sheng discovered that he would go out alone today and rushed to him from the crowd. After greeted him with a cool smile, he quickly injected an anesthetic into him.

Gu Xiyu was able to avoid it, but he didn't plan to do so.

After all, if Liu Sheng wanted to kill him, he could just stab him to death without wasting anesthetics.

The appointment didn't make it. When he woke up, he found himself in a small small room. There were bursts of clicks in his ears. He slowed down and turned his head to see Liu Sheng sitting on a wooden chair, holding a penknife aimingly at a small piece of wood he had gotten from nowhere.

There was only a small half-height frosted glass window in the room, which was also fenced with iron nets. The light hit Liu Sheng, reflecting the softness of his body outline, but it could not illuminate the expression on his face.

Gu Xiyu was sitting in the corner, his hands and feet were not tied up, and he could move freely.

"I feel Liu Sheng looks down on me a bit." He couldn't help but said to the system in his heart.

"?"

"Although I have just been discharged from the hospital, I don't have the strength to knock an adult man down."

The blind system was a little confused: "...? What are you talking about?"

Gu Xiyu took the trouble to explain: "It's nothing. I had an appointment to talk about the land, but Liu Sheng was kidnapped by him on the road."

"?"

"You were caught by Liu Sheng?! Where are you now? Are you injured?"

It's very quiet outside. I can't hear the car or the whistle. On the contrary, there is a clear bird cry from time to time: "It should be a relatively quiet place. There seems to be the sound of the river flowing... I feel that there should be a big seat nearby. waterfall."

"I have released the health check program, you can pay attention to the data above."

"...How do I find you like this?"

Gu Xiyu wondered: "Why do you want to find me?"

"I mean, I may connect to the police station's system to help you report the case."

He asked seriously: "You can't even locate me. Are you sure you can contact the police station?"

"..."

Liu Sheng on the other side seemed to have discovered that he was awake, his gloomy eyes fell on him, but his mouth rose again.

"Don't worry, just a Liu Sheng, the problem is not big." After he comforted the system, Liu Sheng also got up from the chair and walked to him.

Liu Sheng might feel that the effect of the anesthetic on his body has not faded, so he looked down at him loosely and asked, "Xiyu, I have always regarded you as a friend sincerely."

"Even if you said something offensive to me before, I never cared, and I am very willing to continue to get along with you." Liu Sheng said, his tone gradually disappointed, "but continuous is my bottom line, you shouldn't interfere with me and her And Xu Chengxuan's matter."

No way, these two people happen to be the protagonists he should protect from Lu Ziqing. Although Lu Ziqing now seems to have been successfully smashed by him, in a sense, Xu Chengxuan and Lin Mianmian are also his friends. In his perception, friends are to help each other, so he feels that his actions should be right.