Chapter 28: The villain is a rebellious stepson (3)

Lu Ziqing got a car from Lu Mingren after getting his driver's license for her eighteenth birthday. He usually feels troublesome and doesn't drive much. Although his father sent him a message and asked him to drive Gu Xiyu to class together, he decided to ignore it and dragged Gu Xiyu to crowd the bus.

Gu Xiyu is a guy who doesn't like to have too much physical contact with people. Lu Ziqing found out last night when he was instructing himself to do his homework. He would always avoid his approach unconsciously, and he didn't seem to notice this habit.

Lu Ziqing thought, looking at Gu Xiyu who was holding the handrail in front of him, he seemed to be squeezed helplessly by the people behind him and then moved a little closer to him.

"You..." He just frowned to express his dissatisfaction when he saw Gu Xiyu suddenly grabbed a man's hand with his backhand with a cold face.

The man wore a well-dressed suit with a briefcase in his hand. He looked very gentle, and he wore a shiny silver watch on his wrist tightly held by Gu Xiyu. He obviously felt the pain. After a guilty consternation, he blushed and asked: "What are you doing?!"

Gu Xiyu whispered in a calm tone: "Touch me again, don't ask for your hand."

The man who was dismantled became furious: "Don't be narcissistic, okay? I really want to touch, and I should touch the beauty next to you instead of you the man!"

There was indeed a beautiful girl with long hair standing next to Gu Xiyu. When the young woman heard these words, she was so frightened that she leaned a few steps towards the person who looked like her best friend, fearing that she would really encounter some salty pig hands.

Lu Ziqing didn't see what happened, but after looking back carefully, he did vaguely remember that Gu Xiyu was indeed leaning towards him because of the approach of the man in the suit.

He didn't say anything, but when Gu Xiyu caught the attention of everyone in the car, one of the female high school students in the window seat suddenly said weakly: "I, I can prove that the uncle is indeed sneaking the brother... "

The aunt next to her took her mobile phone and saw that there was a video of her recording the crime of a man in a suit. The man in the suit was hard to argue, but he was still a little unconvinced. He glared at the female high school student and slandered: "You guys didn't collude to frame me? How so coincidental that you happened to be recording a video? Nothing in the car. What a good recording!"

The girl who received everyone's eyes blushed, her fists clenched on her legs for a long time before she lowered her head and explained, "I, I'm taking pictures of that brother and his classmate next to him!"

Lu Ziqing, who was about to yawn but was suddenly named, was taken aback.

Judging from the school uniform, the girl and him are really alumni.

The girl's tone became more embarrassed: "I just think it's very eye-catching for the two of them to stand together, so I wanted my friend to see it too, but I didn't expect it would happen to be recorded..."

The carriage was strangely quiet for a second.

The first utterance was the beauty who hid beside her best friend. She couldn't help but laughed, then coughed and turned her head away.

"Hey, don't tell me, this uncle looks familiar to me. Did a little girl say he was touched by him last week, but he was so good at talking, instead he scolded the girl and ran out of the car crying Now?" asked another aunt carrying a vegetable basket suddenly.

The man who seemed less than 30 years old was embarrassed by her name.

"I have to go out every day and take this bus to the vegetable market. I know what happens on the bus!"