Chapter 99: The villain is the great demon of the cultivation world (10)

In order to be able to continue cultivating the'mentorship' with Gu Xiyu, Bu Tianhan cheeky came to Gu Xiyu's room to rest with him at night after getting permission.

After this trip, Bu Tianhan should have continued to instill devilish energy into Gu Xiyu's soul. But that night when the fingertips touched the skin of his eyebrows, the sleeping person suddenly frowned uncomfortably and restlessly, as if sleeping uncomfortably.

Bu Tianhan noticed Gu Xiyu's face and remembered what he had been punished because of himself, and finally withdrew his hand, not doing it as usual.

He was a little irritable, and he blamed Lu Cheng for always talking next to him about how miserable, great and good Gu Xiyu is, which made him feel guilty about doing something for granted now. This man clearly came from the outside world and wanted to murder him, so why should he be soft-hearted?

He and he have never known each other.

He probably felt a lack of demeanor at the inability to start, and Bu Tianhan murmured to find a reason for his behavior: "I just don't want to kill you so quickly."

The most taboo of the Ruthless Taoist monk is emotion. Since he cares about his apprentice so much, maybe he should use this level of identity to establish a good relationship with him, and wait until the time is right to do it... He has experienced countless betrayal feelings, Naturally understand how painful it will be.

After Bu Tianhan convinced himself in his heart, he stopped.

For a while, this seems to have become a tacit daily routine for the two of them. For example, if Gu Xiyu didn't wait for him, the lights would not be turned off and the door would not be locked. Bu Tianhan didn't think anything was wrong or unaccustomed, and even ignored it. If Gu Xiyu was unwilling, it wouldn't matter if he was a high-level monk who didn't sleep for ten and a half months.

It is these few days that when Bu Tianhan was lying next to Gu Xiyu, he always had some bizarre dreams. In his dream, he exists in different world backgrounds with different identities, and he magically experiences a life that he has no impression but feels familiar and taken for granted. No matter what his name is in his dreams, there will always be a person by his side called 'Gu Xiyu'.

The emotions these lives convey to him are very strong, which makes him feel like he has just experienced the real life in his dreams every day when he wakes up. The first sight of Gu Xiyu almost failed to take his feelings out of his dreams. from. After a few days, those feelings that were so real as if he really spent many lives with Gu Xiyu not only did not fade with the number of dreams, but they became stronger.

It seems that this outsider named Gu Xiyu should stay under his nose. It belongs to him. The attitude towards him...should be more enthusiastic.

Bu Tianhan began to suspect that it was Gu Xiyu's conspiracy. It was because he used some mysterious spell to curse him, so that his hatred of him would gradually disappear.

It wasn't until the night before the people of their mentor set out to go to the secret realm of Sea Point, Bu Tianhan finally did not dream of any strange world and life, but saw a man who he couldn't see clearly.

The other party hid in the light and didn't say anything, just because he was a little familiar but chuckled unpleasantly.

He asked clearly in his dream: "Is it you?"

"Who are you? What do you want to weave these false dreams for me?"

"False?" The man's voice was somewhat indifferent and arrogant. "You have the most powerful energy of all the souls, and the resonance with other souls is the most intense. I think you should be very clear about whether it is true or not."