Chapter 48: The villain is Admiral of the Empire (2)

Gu Xiyu suddenly understood why Xie Mingan asked that question just now.

The brooch is not an original item, but belongs to the admiral named Caesar in their empire. No matter how the original body was obtained, as long as the people of the empire hold it, it means that the identity of the holder may be the admiral's 'fiancee'.

Xie Mingan next to him was quickly called away by the staff. On the other side of the inspection pass, there were a few people in silver and blue military uniforms standing erect, as if waiting for him. A soldier with almost all white hair suddenly appeared behind them, and they gave up a passage to Xie Mingan.

Xie Mingan handed out a bag of things: "The crashed warships of the Orcs were found in the same place. They are all dead. These are some potentially useful things I found from there."

Gu Xiyu could clearly hear their lower voice conversation.

"What about that boy? Are you sure he is not from the Orc?" The topic suddenly came to him.

Xie Mingan said: "Uncertain, you will know after testing. According to the empire's understanding of the orcs over the years, the orcs are the least aggressive towards the humans, and they can only transform into the form of the orcs. The probability that he is an accomplice of the orcs should not tall."

The elderly soldiers frowned and touched their beards and said: "Not necessarily. It is said that the king of the orc can transform into a complete human form."

"A few days ago, didn't you even say that their king is their ruler? Besides, the age is not right..." Xie Mingan said that the test was completed, and the identity was confirmed and there was no symptom of being infected by a specific alien. He took back his coat, and walked further away with the old gentleman who seemed to be the same lieutenant general.

"Come on, please untie the armor on your body first." The staff in charge of the test walked up to him and began to give him instructions.

Gu Xiyu has just carefully observed the movements of the people around him, and has probably clearly understood the detection process, and followed the steps wisely, without revealing any flaws.

They injected a tiny amount of transparent liquid into him, and he could pass through the metal door frame just after waiting a minute or so. If he is not a human being, the strange liquid will produce a certain chemical reaction with the blood in his body, and the change can be directly detected by this magical instrument.

One minute soon arrived, and the calm staff pointed to the testing instrument: "Go ahead."

Gu Xiyu sighed quietly.

If his identity is not a human race, then when he crosses, the instrument will emit a harsh alarm sound.

He stood in front of the instrument for a few seconds, then took a slow step.

'Beep-Beep-Beep-'

A siren that was about to pierce the eardrums suddenly sounded in the testing hall, waiting impatiently for the people being tested to stop their movements and talk, and look at the instrument that was flashing red.

Immediately afterwards, people shouting at high decibels came from the crowd.

The expressions of the staff around him suddenly became serious, and they even took out the weapons that were attached to their waists.

Gu Xiyu lowered his head and retracted the foot he was about to step over, followed the sound, and saw a man dressed as a white-collar man holding his head in pain in the direction of the red light. Immediately, his body gradually increased in front of everyone, until the top of his head was about to touch the ceiling. He shook his figure, faded away from his human form, and turned into a dark green monster with a big and long head, hard and smooth skin, and sickle-like hands.