Chapter 59: The villain is Admiral of the Empire (13)

Gu Xiyu followed Wen Yu back to his admiral's mansion in the form of a tiger and rabbit. The guards stood in a row outside the mansion, and their clothing was different from that of the general's mansion.

It is from the second prince Lu Yan.

The pet ring on his body has been taken off, as long as he wants to, he can leave immediately when Wen Yu is not paying attention. He is such a small tiger and rabbit, Wen Yu wants to find him again is not easy.

Thinking about this, he raised his head and glanced at the man walking in front of him, still biting his tail and leaping to follow.

What is said to the system is false. At this point, how can the task really not be done? When I said so, I just wanted to be angry.

Now that I wake up, I think back to the moment when I was affected by the big devil, I became so a little out of control and naive, I couldn't help but want to spurn.

This is not like him at all. It was his first two worlds who accidentally caught the words of the Great Demon King. Thanks to Wen Yu for making his thoughts clear again.

Gu Xiyu's eyes still fell on Wen Yu's back, walked into the hall, and Lu Yan sat on the sofa with his legs trembling for a long time and immediately got up and walked in their direction.

"You're back, isn't it just dealing with a wave of Zerg things? Why for so long?" Lu Yan complained to Wen Yu as soon as he saw Wen Yu, "You said you want to help me deal with Lu Feng, how is it going? Now? You know what happened in the empire. Think about how to solve it for me."

Wen Yu took off the hat on top of his head, revealing ink-black hair, avoiding the answer to the previous question, and said in a slightly indifferent tone: "I watched the news, and the trend of public opinion is well controlled. What else do you have? What do I need to worry about?"

"It's not good at all!" Lu Yan gritted his teeth, "Others are not in the empire, and the people underneath are making a lot of noise. Now I plan to throw the pot back on me and splash me with dirty water on the Internet!"

Dirty Water Gu Xiyu knew what was going on. In fact, it was just a matter of exploding Lu Yan's unfair style in private. It was all facts. Lu Yan made it clear that he wanted to take this opportunity to throw the pot away, and at the same time, he would crush Lu Yan's image and step on him. But he overestimated his people's sentiment and Lu Feng's popularity in the market. Lu Feng's achievements so far are his step by step. Lu Yan wants him to fall directly.

"I want you to kill Lu Feng before this matter is completely reversed. Then I see how he will prove himself!"

Wen Yu still agreed very readily: "Okay, no problem."

Probably because his attitude was too open, Lu Yan had no doubts: "Give you a week, then press... as the story says, hold his head to see me!"

After speaking, he proudly threw off the cloak behind him and left confidently.

Wen Yu sent Lu Yan away, and looked back to see his little tiger and rabbit sitting on the sofa like an uncle, with his tail hanging on the side of the chair, swinging leisurely, and golden and purple eyes staring at him motionlessly. .

But he still thinks this tiger rabbit looks cute.

In his opinion, only people who are close can make tempers with each other. Gu Xiyu will anger with him, which means he cares about him.

Wen Yu felt that the logic was okay. He just stretched out his hand to touch the furry tiger rabbit. He didn't expect the little fat rabbit to lean to the side and avoid it.