Chapter 35: The villain is a rebellious stepson (10)

The divorce process went very smoothly.

When he got home, Lu Ziqing, who had already had breakfast, was sitting alone on the sofa and watching TV. It was obviously a funny variety show, but not only did he not smile at all on his face, he even stated clearly that he was in a bad mood.

Gu Xiyu took out a few lollipops from the big pocket of his coat, walked to him and handed them out: "Play games?"

When he came home, passing by a grocery store, he happened to see the lollipops on the counter, and asked the boss for a few by the way.

To coax people, just don't know if it will work. The big devil of this world is still a child, should he like these little things?

Lu Ziqing looked at the candy with a ridiculous expression on his face, and couldn't help but ask: "I'm already an adult. If you want to make me happy, just buy this?"

Gu Xiyu looked at him for a few seconds: "Okay, then I will keep it for myself."

As a result, before he could take it back, his palm was empty in an instant.

Lu Ziqing seemed to be afraid that he would repent, and immediately opened one of them with a dark face, and quickly gagged, and said vaguely: "There is no reason to go back when you give me something...For the sake of what you bought me specially, I will Reluctantly accepted."

"The target risk value is -1, and the current risk value is 44. 』

Gu Xiyu thought to himself, it was as good as ever, and it would be better to be more generous.

He was about to go upstairs when Aunt Zhang in the kitchen suddenly came to him with a bowl in her hand and stepped on small steps.

The bowl is a soup made from health supplements.

The Lu family gave him a lot of things, and Aunt Zhang changed tricks to cook for him every day. Maybe it was Lu Chenghe's special confession, so the family didn't dare to neglect, let alone rush to eat with him, everything was fed into his mouth.

"Ziqing, why don't you drink it. You are just growing up, and you need to make up for it."

Gu Xiyu's kindly suggestion fell in Lu Ziqing's ears, but it turned into a meaning of "Is he despising me for being vacant".

So Lu Ziqing looked even more angry. He directly took the soup bowl in Aunt Zhang's hand, picked up the spoon and said, "What silly little mom said, look at you who are shorter than me, a high school student and need tonic. Of course it is you."

Then Gu Xiyu was fed a stomach full of tonic soup.

After Lu Ziqing finished feeding, he wiped the water stains on his mouth with a face of contentment. He lowered the deep voice and said, "My little mother is really good, and I will feed you other more supplements later."

Gu Xiyu didn't understand the meaning, frowning and refusing: "No, there is enough at home."

Lu Ziqing laughed a few more times, washed the bowls for him in a very good mood, and went upstairs with him.

Gu Xiyu drove Lu Ziqing back to his room before preparing for the live broadcast. Although fans may have seen his face, he still has no plans to turn on the camera. When I logged in to the game account, a request to add a friend popped up again. The ID called Xiaoma is awesome.

He refused without hesitation.

A few minutes later, the friend application came out of the corner again.

This time the ID called Brother is awesome.

"..." Gu Xiyu stared at those words for a long time, and finally agreed.