Chapter 81: The villain is the prince of the enemy country (16)

"I have seen His Royal Highness the Three Princes." On the promenade, the palace people saw the black figure walking slowly in front, and hurriedly bowed to salute.

As if he hadn't seen them, he kept the original gentle pace and brushed past them on the suddenly quiet road, and didn't say anything to avoid them or let them get up.

The palace people were accustomed to it, until the oppressive person disappeared at the end of the corridor, and then took the initiative to get up.

But today, after they got up, they secretly took a look in the direction where Wei Chiyan disappeared, and the lady of the palace, who was not able to hide things, said with a strange expression: "Am I wrong? Your Highness...Is Your Highness hurt?"

"That direction came from the Imperial Study Room, right?"

"Have you quarreled with your majesty?"

"Don't talk about it, don't talk about the heavenly family at will, it's time to go."

Wei Chiyan walked to the open air, and as the bitter wind slipped under the collar of his clothes, he raised his head and realized that all the leaves on the big trees in the palace garden had fallen.

The tip of his nose was suddenly touched with a slight coldness, his eyelids trembling slightly, did not let the frost fall into his eyes.

Before you know it, winter is here.

There was a hideous wound on the forehead above Wei Chiyan's left eye, which seemed to have been hit by a hard object, and blood was still bleeding on the unscabed opening. He stood on the stone ground gradually soaked with falling snow, not affected by the pain from the wound, but slightly raised a smile, the understatement in his eyes seemed to be dragging a trace of madness.

"You...you, how decent are you!"

Wei Chiyan confessed to his father that he liked men, and he had to. After his willingness to be with him, he was not unexpectedly annoyed by him. The emperor was probably too surprised. In his anger, he grabbed the inkstone on the table and threw it at him.

When the emperor left his hand at the Yantai and saw that Wei Chiyan did not dodge the slightest movement, he regretted it. He could only watch it slam into the corner of Wei Chiyan's forehead, and directly knocked it apart.

Wei Chiyan didn't care much, as if he didn't feel the pain at all, and didn't blink his eyes, showing how determined his mind was.

The emperor was a little surprised. Although he has never cared much about his physically defective son, he also knows that he has a very casual attitude towards many arrangements in the palace and his own affairs. For example, in the past, he had accepted the marriage partners arranged by his mother and concubine-even in the end he didn't know what means he used to get rid of them.

Wei Chiyan also asked him: "If ordinary people don't have the right to choose, but I'm the third prince of Yaoguo, do I still need to look at ordinary people's winks?"

Many high-ranking officials or princes from aristocratic families have that strange habit, but Wei Chiyan is the only one among the royal family who blatantly talks about the emperor. After the emperor calmed down, he thought that Wei Jiyan might have said these words deliberately, and wanted to resist their idea of arranging a marriage for him.

He opened his mouth and said, "If you don't want to start a family, just tell me directly, you can't deliberately unhappy me and your mother for such absurd reasons."

Wei Chiyan lowered his head slightly and said in a calm tone: "The father is too worried, and the children did not intend to contradict the father and the concubine. I really don't like those women, but I don't want to delay them."