Chapter 93: The villain is the great demon of the world of cultivation

When the innocent and handsome 14-year-old boy came out behind Daojun Baiyi, the disciples of Tiansu Immortal Gate didn't think too much, thinking that there was an omission among the villagers who were escorting them, and waited for all the remains in the village to be dealt with before sending him away. .

It was not until a few disciples were ready to leave for the Xiaozongmen in the small town where the villagers had been transferred to discuss the handover with each other. They came to Gu Xiyu respectfully and said: "Tai Lingjun, some of us are just about to arrive at Linshui. Town, do you need to hand people over to us?"

What they thought was that they would not have to bother the distinguished Gu Xiyu personally.

Regardless of the relationship between the original body and the suzerain, with his ability to crush most of the members of the immortal door now, it is enough to win the respect and respect of most people. Moreover, people who speak little will always give people a very high-cold illusion, and everyone will unconsciously lower their posture when talking to him.

As the commander, Gu Xiyu is already used to this kind of treatment, and the identity of this world is what he uses most comfortably.

He refused: "No, he will go back with me."

The crowd was in an uproar.

Xianmen is a big family, and it is normal for the high-level cultivators inside to accept apprentices, and the sect has also developed and grown in this way. Elders with the status of Gu Xiyu have long had various followers of their own, so this is not uncommon.

But if this kind of thing is placed on Tai Lingjun, who does not go out all the year round, does not see people when he goes out, and has always been alone and does not like to have too much contact and communication with others, it will be very surprising.

Although Gu Xiyu hasn't stated clearly that this young man is the apprentice he wants to accept, there is obviously such a meaning inside and outside of his words.

Taking a step back, the Tai Lingjun in the impression of everyone has never brought anyone back to the fairy gate. He is a big rock that can't be beaten by the wind and thunder, and he has a cold personality and never feels more affection for anyone. No matter how you look at it, this young man named Xie Xing is special.

On the way back to Xianmen, the disciples who followed Gu Xiyu were quietly looking at the young man who was led by him and hugged his waist with his hands. They were more envious in their hearts.

Over the years, even Guo Yiyi and Quanxianmen have almost known that Guo Yiyi, who likes Tai Lingjun very much, has never had the opportunity to have close contact with this high-cold Taoist! The teenager from this ordinary village, apart from being a little white and handsome, is there anything that makes Gu Xiyu so special to him?

At this time, he was stared at by everyone, and turned into the poor boy Bu Tianhan in the village, holding Gu Xiyu's waist with both hands, and thinking in his heart: This person's waist is quite thin, and his body is not shown by a broad robe. It's so burly and tall, as if it can be pinched off directly with a little force on the fingers.

Bu Tianhan couldn't help thinking bitterly, if it hadn't been for the two sets of exercises that were ruthless, he would have killed people long ago.

The other party didn't seem to recognize his identity, and he thought that the abilities of the Tai Lingjun were nothing more than that. When he successfully sneaked into that Tiansu Immortal Gate, he would not only make waves inside, but also destroy Tai Lingjun's. Dao!

Gu Xiyu's mind was completely out of Bu Tianhan's mind, and he was not even interested in what crooked ideas he would make. At the moment, he was staring at the task that the main system gave him next.