Chapter 67: The villain is the prince of an enemy country (2)

Compared with neighboring countries, Yaoguo is a prosperous big country. It occupies a geographical location that extends in all directions and is a must pass for many traders. Therefore, it also affects the development of trade and pushes the economy of the people of the country to another peak. When the country is prosperous and the people are strong, its status as a strong country has been steadily consolidated.

And within a powerful country, many problems will inevitably arise. Among them, gangsters are the most troublesome for the people. The mountains and waters of the remote country are beautiful, but the people are particularly afraid of entering the mountains. After all, no one can guarantee whether they will encounter a bandit or a robber who is about to go down the mountain and lose their lives. There are so many bandits that even the government can't completely judge them, and even more presumptuously that there is collusion with them, so this matter can only be put on hold for the time being.

Of course, on the bright side, most of the court people and these gangsters are still in disagreement with each other. The gangster who came to block the way thought it was a normal caravan. At this moment, it was discovered that it was the welcoming brigade that was going to the palace, so he directly drew out his weapon and fought with the army.

Seeing that the situation was not right, Murong Qingwan ran to the wedding car again. After getting in the car, he said to Gu Xiyu anxiously: "It seems that I have met a mountain bandit."

Gu Xiyu frowned slightly. Seeing Murong Qingwan's expression on his face, he calmed down and said, "At any rate, it is also a guard sent by the palace. It shouldn't be defeated by the bandits. Don't worry, just wait and see what happens."

Little did they know that what they encountered was not a local small bandit at all, but one of the Tianyun Villages in the remote country that caused the imperial court to be extremely troubled. The power of Tianyunzhai is distributed in distant countries, and always haunts villages and towns. Every time it appears, it will take away a lot of money and rice, and even kidnapped beautiful girls or women, sometimes even children are not let go.

The imperial court did not try to eradicate this force. A few years ago, it took a long time to put the spies in an ambush. In the end, it took a lot of energy to destroy only one of the villages of Tianyun Village. Later, those who participated in the eradication of bandit dens also suffered tragic revenge, which is extremely miserable.

"Look at who we squatted to." The leader of the gangsters was a man who thought he was wearing a red-brown denim shirt and was a very strong figure. There were a lot of scars on his body, and he looked very hideous.

After a slight collision, the momentum between the two personnel became more tense.

"Isn't this dress the guard of the palace? This beaming posture...hiss, I remembered, did our country have a dispute with that little goose country a while ago?"

"I heard that this incident ended with a kiss, but I didn't expect us to crash into the brigade."

A man on the side touched the beard of his chin, bent his eyes and said, "We mean that you are sitting in the wedding car. Isn't it a princess?"

"It is said that the wild goose country comes out of beauties. They originally wanted to squat in Luohe here. They never wanted to accidentally hit us and let us run into such a good thing."

The soldiers of the welcoming team will be aware of their unruly intentions and warn: "This is the convoy that is going to the palace. I advise you not to mess around!"

"What about the palace? The power of the court...we have never been afraid!" When the words fell, the two sides went to war.

The people from Tianyunzhai seemed to have been staying around here in the caravan or which side of the staff. At this moment, I saw the brothers outside fighting, and those who were hiding in the jungle on the edge also rushed out brandishing knives. Far beyond the imagination of the welcoming team.