Chapter 64: The villain is an imperial general (eighteen)

The Orcs' dinner party is open-air. In a beautiful forest, there are huge trees that can only be seen in the Orcs' realm. The trunk is purple, and the leaves are blue with silver markings, which is the most precious symbol of the orc realm.

When the banquet was held, the lighted lanterns added a touch of style to this woods that would have been glowing in the dark. Amidst the laughter and laughter of the beasts, as well as the entertainment and friendship of the nobles, a small group of tigers and rabbits centered on Gu Xiyu suddenly broke out in a riot.

The reason was that they found a group of noble tiger rabbits, an unfamiliar tiger rabbit that had never been seen in the circle appeared. The color of his coat is bright blue, and the fluff is glowing with oily luster. It is particularly good-looking. From all aspects, he is a tiger rabbit of excellent appearance. It's just that no one has seen him in the so-called high-level circles, which means that he is just a 'civilian' among the tigers and rabbits, and he is not eligible to participate in the evening party held by the royal family.

What's even more annoying is that when the male tiger rabbit was asked why he appeared here, he even calmly stated that he wanted to come and "marry" his Royal Highness Gu Xiyu.

Even if he came to participate in the activities where it is obvious to make friends but to marry, he still said 'marry' without knowing it.

Although there is no mandatory requirement in the orc region that the tribe must be of the opposite **** when choosing a spouse, but because of the scarcity of tiger rabbits, the royal family members have acquiesced that they must marry the opposite **** and complete the task of breeding the next generation. The union of two males is almost impossible.

"It's so arrogant, I can't help it!"

"I think he was here to make trouble. There is no identity or background. The sisters blast him out!"

Although the tiger rabbits are cute and loving, even the girls are very sturdy in combat. They are not afraid when they enter the fighting state. It's just that they were polite at first, and wanted to get people away with the attitude of courtesy first and then soldiers. Unexpectedly, this blue tiger rabbit looked at the quiet and peaceful tiger rabbits, and did not understand the rules at all. When they threatened to surround them, the charged tail slammed, and directly gave the group of tiger rabbits in the front row. Shoot flying.

There was even a sparkle of electric current still remaining in the air, showing how hard he exerted no mercy.

In the upper-class circles, everyone is dominated by gentlemen talking but not hands. For the first time, I saw someone who gave me a beating without saying anything, and spoke directly with his fists. Everyone seemed to be unable to stop the fight, and the other tiger rabbits were also enraged, flung their tails and claws and started fighting.

For a moment, Gu Xiyu thought he was watching some animal world channel. His little fleshy palm was stupidly holding a glass of cocktail-like drink that I don't know who squeezed it into his hand. He watched in astonishment as he watched the tigers and rabbits who were talking to him with a soft smile just now. Together.

What is outrageous is that there are still people who take the opportunity to engage in infighting. Even among the orcs, intrigues are still indispensable in the circle of upper class people, including those who are not pleasing to each other but can't face it because of their quality. They all take advantage of the chaos to make each other stumbling.

The king who was chatting with other princes and nobles in the distance noticed the chaos here and frowned and walked in their direction.

As the battle became more intense, Gu Xiyu, the contended 'protagonist', was gradually pushed aside by the crowd, and there was no gap for him to persuade him.