Chapter 41: The villain is a rebellious stepson (16)

In the room, the only window was tightly covered by a curtain, and only weak light could sneak in through the gap. The blue light at the button at the lower right corner of the display on the table flickered particularly brightly.

There were clothes and unspeakable things scattered on the floor, and some of the clothes seemed to be stained with strange and unknown liquid.

The slightly raised quilt on the bed moved, and a hand slowly stretched out from underneath, and the movement was a little weak to get the mobile phone at the head of the bed.

The time displayed on the screen was around eight o'clock in the morning, and Gu Xiyu kept the same posture for a long time before turning off the screen weakly. The other 'thing' beside him struggled, accidentally tore off the quilt wrapped around him a little, revealing his smooth neck and shoulders, and there were many traces full of stories printed on it. He blinked his eyes lightly, then covered his gaze again.

After half a day, the danger value of the panel dropped to 20, and the dawn of victory seemed to be right in front of our eyes.

At this moment, Gu Xiyu only felt exhausted.

His hand with the mobile phone was still shaking, and even in his dreams, Lu Ziqing's various "little mother" and "brother" voices were changing calls.

"...Brother." A heavy voice came from behind him again.

He kicked the opponent with a little temper: "Shut up."

The voice is somewhat hoarse.

It is impossible to guard against the **** adolescent boy, especially the two of them are left in the family. Lu Ziqing wiped him clean under the threat of half acting coquettishly and half threateningly. He can't even remember how many times they did it from yesterday afternoon to now, excluding the rest time.

Lu Ziqing stopped talking, but smiled lowly while hugging him, sounding very happy.

Gu Xiyu is about to beat someone if he is full and dare not to be happy.

He still has a doubt: "How did you find out? My dissolution of marriage with your dad."

Lu Ziqing was silent for a few seconds, then lazily replied, "Guess it."

"...?"

"Look, don't you just admit it yourself now?"

"..."

Not surprisingly, Lu Ziqing was kicked out of Gu Xiyu's room again.

One week was enough for the rebellious teenager and his named guardian to develop a lot of 'feelings', and Gu Xiyu directly gave up resistance later. He originally expected that when the rest of the family came back, the hazard value might have dropped by about the same amount, but he didn't expect it to be stuck at 15 and not move.

When Lu Mingren came back, he didn't find that their atmosphere was wrong. Lu Ziqing still did what he should do, that is, he played a lot of games. Lu Mingren would give a voice reminder: "Ziqing, don't forget to rest your eyes."

Gu Xiyu was just about to go to the kitchen to get water, and when he heard these words, he said: "Ziqing played the game very well."

Lu Mingren shook his head, with a rare slight smile on his lips: "It's also good to play the game."

"No." He glanced into the room, just in time to meet Lu Ziqing's looking back, "If you work **** your schoolwork, you may be able to get a top ten next year."

Lu Ziqing didn't reply, her eyes seemed to bend slightly.

Gu Xiyu's final grades were released only a little later than Lu Ziqing. At the same time as the grades came out, he also received an email from the chief professor with a letter of recommendation and another personal information that he needed to supplement. .