Chapter 86: The villain is the prince of an enemy country (21)

In the palace, the pomp prepared for the prince Wei Chi Lan and Gu Xiyu extends from the inside of the hall to the garden outside the hall. The maiden family of Dayan will definitely not be there, so the guests who come are all those who have a better relationship with Yuchilan or are officials of higher rank.

The princess and her father, Prime Minister Zhang, also came. She is also a concubine anyway. At first, she promised her all kinds of mountain alliances that there would never be a side concubine to threaten her status. As a result, she has been assigned a princess from a small country to her life, and she is not very happy in her heart.

To become a princess, the prime minister's family must educate her very well, proficient in all kinds of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, elegant and talented. Although she is making a lot of noise in private, she still has to show her elegance and generosity in front of others in order to be praised by others.

Men are all erotic, and the princess knew this before she married. Today, she came here not only to accept the royal arrangement to dismiss the concubine, and to receive her kneeling and tea ceremony, but also to see in advance how beautiful the princess, who is said to be a beauties, is here. Surprisingly, only then can the prince insist on sending her down.

Anyway, no matter what tonight, she would not be able to obey their wishes and let the prince and the princess who came from the wild goose round the room.

The crown princess has been married to Yuchilan for six or seven years, but her stomach has not moved yet. This is definitely the reason why the queen will finally let go of Yuchilan's concubine. She once met the queen for this matter and did not ask directly, but judging from the fact that the queen was not very opposed to it and said that she wanted to hug her grandson, she wanted to use this to suppress her, so that she didn't have an instant. Reasons for continuing to oppose.

She absolutely can't allow Dayan's princess' belly to move one step before her!

"Auspicious time, the bride is here!"

The crown princess sits on the side, and the main seat in the middle is the majestic emperor and queen. She was a little bit unhappy in her heart. Although this pomp was not as grand as she was at the beginning, why is it that the little side concubine also has the emperor's post?

The emperor and the empress took their seats, and other guests came in from outside one after another. Those who could have a place in the main hall, except for the princes and princesses, were the other princes and princesses. The married princesses are more stable, sitting gracefully in the position, even if they talk to the cohort next to them, their heads are slightly lowered, and their expressions are noble and indifferent. On the contrary, it is the young princesses who are rare to participate in this kind of banquet.

Compared to the princesses who talked about everything, the princes' tables seemed relatively deserted. They were brothers but they seemed unfamiliar. Even if they were sitting next to each other, there was nothing to talk about.

The most jealous but always can't help but swept his gaze over, naturally it was the third lieutenant who was wearing a fancy silver mask and showing high and cold temperament. The little princes seemed to be very afraid of him, and chose the farthest position to sit. Yu Chirong also stayed with his brother, making his desk look a little deserted. But he didn't care much, as if he hadn't noticed the eyes and whispers of the people. Before the wedding banquet started, he had already tasted some wine by himself, and ate a few fruits and cakes.

It seems that if he sits here, he has already given enough face.

But the prince's maiden family sat in a row at the seats below, with little joyful smiles on their faces. Yu Chilan in the center of the hall waited for his side concubine to be led into the hall. What was strange was that he didn't show a big smile on his face, but he was distracted from time to time, and his thoughts kept drifting away.