Chapter 19: The villain is the scheming boss (19)

【Ok. 】

Gu Xiyu looked at the reply sent, not sure if Ji Chen really calmed down, and tentatively said: [By the way, I want you to check the individual for me. 】

[Big Devil: You say. 】

Gu Xiyu looked at Ji Chen's second reply, and reluctantly tapped his finger on the screen a few times before typing to answer: [Twenty years ago, I had contact with my parents' fortune teller. 】

The tragedy of the relationship between the original body and his family began at that time. If you want to resolve the grievances and knots between him and his parents, you have to find out the original gods.

Ji Chen readily agreed to Gu Xiyu's request and asked him to wait for him at home at six o'clock tomorrow night, and return to the apartment together after dinner.

A pop-up window with new mail popped up in the upper right corner of the notebook. He clicked and looked at it. It was just advertising spam.

When closing the page, Gu Xiyu saw the USB flash drive icon on the desktop icon again. After hesitating a few times, he still didn't click on it, but he didn't pull it out from the laptop. After closing the lid, he put the computer aside and lay on the bed. Fell asleep.

The next afternoon, Gu Xiyu had just packed up in the room and prepared to bring back the gift to the apartment. He held the black U disk and thought for a long time, but he found Cheng Qianqian who had just been added to the contact list and sent her a message: [ Are you free this Saturday? 】

If something like that happened in Country F, the mission of the honeymoon must have failed, so Ji Chen's hazard value remained unchanged. And inside the U disk, it was what the original body wanted to give Fu Nian. If it is really the information that can be used to deal with Ji Chen and his company, it will definitely help Ji Zixuan prevent the Ji Group from being infiltrated and destroyed by Ji Chen, and it seems that it can achieve the effect of completing the task.

Cheng Qianqian may be busy at work and has not responded to him.

"Mr. Gu." A polite greeting came from the half-open door.

Gu Xiyu put the U disk and mobile phone in his pocket and walked out the door: "Uncle Zhang, are you looking for me?"

The old butler was hesitant to speak, and finally asked cautiously: "Have you quarreled with the young master recently?"

Gu Xiyu's hand against the door moved slightly and said, "No."

It was Ji Chen who had a temper unilaterally.

The old butler looked out to make sure that Ji Chen hadn't returned yet, and whispered, "Come on, I'll show you something."

At the very end of the corridor, there is a room that has been locked. Gu Xiyu has never entered.

When the old housekeeper brought him over, the door was rarely open, as if he had just finished cleaning. There are a lot of things in the room, there are many children's toys and story books, including game consoles, cards and furry dolls, and some character models that are well placed on clips with dust covers.

Most of them are of the same type of design, and they are biased towards the style of starship executives. They are dressed in exquisite and meticulous interstellar military uniforms, handsome and sassy, with a kind of inherent arrogance in their cold eyes.

Gu Xiyu looked a little surprised.

"The things here are all his childhood. He will come in and sit here all day if he is in a bad mood. I saw him in and out of this room these days, so I guessed if you guys are making trouble." The old housekeeper Said.