Chapter 84: The villain is the prince of an enemy country (19)

Last night was the most stable day Gu Xiyu slept in this world. When he woke up, the discomfort of the day before disappeared without a trace, and he was refreshed and refreshed as if he was reborn.

This is not a good thing in his opinion. Sleeping too deep is equivalent to a decline in defense against the surroundings. In case someone with malicious intent wants to trouble him at night, he will easily be succeeded by the other party.

The first thing Gu Xiyu did after she got up was to lower her head to check her clothes, which seemed to be the same as before going to bed yesterday. He reluctantly raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows, squeezing for a while, his movements suddenly stopped, staring at his hand slightly in surprise.

He was sighing in his heart that if he has been with someone for a long time, he will become accustomed to him without realizing it.

He sighed softly and was about to get out of bed, but the tip of his nose keenly caught a kind of lingering fragrance that had not completely dissipated in the room-very similar to what he had vaguely felt in his dream last night.

Immediately, the residual medicinal smell in the throat filled the tip of the tongue.

Gu Xiyu was stunned again.

Yesterday, he slept deeply, but he still remembered that he still had a lot of chaotic dreams, most of which were the great demon kings of this world. In his dream, his behavior and attitude are different from those of the "Three Princes" who visited during the day. They are arrogant, arrogant, and undue beating.

For a while, he dreamed that the owner of the village was him and the third prince was him. Later, the intelligent system, the main system, and even the main **** became his appearance. He said to him aloft: "I set up such a big game just for the sake of are you happy?"

Gu Xiyu in the dream beat him up until he was relieved.

Then he dreamed that the big devil came to him when he was sleeping. He first gave him a sleep aid and a headache-relieving medicinal fragrance in his bedroom, and then he came to the bed with the medicine and said with a low smile: "Yes. You are the first one to delay the dignified three princes and lieutenants to boil the medicine in person."

Gu Xiyu subconsciously wanted to recall whether he had read too many novels such as Master Tyrant, and then remembered that this is ancient and there is no such thing. Moreover, in his dream, he was completely unable to move or make a sound, so he could only watch Wei Chiyan approaching him with the face of the village master.

Wei Chiyan wanted to give him medicine, but he didn't move any more, and it leaked out directly after feeding it with a spoon. I don't know where to poke his joy, this person not only didn't feel impatient, but also laughed, and then said meaningfully: "You are not obedient, and I am so offended by helplessness."

Gu Xiyu didn't understand it at first, but he didn't understand the meaning of his words until he used the mouth-to-mouth method often mentioned in the book to pass the warm medicine into his mouth. It's all about feeding medicine, but this guy seemed to be addicted to him after he was fed, and he 'offended' him for a long time while he was unable to move.

Later, he became dissatisfied with this. From his mouth to the neck and then to the collarbone, he even untied his belt... Anyway, his memory, although they did not reach the last step in the dream, they should not touch him. He did everything he could do.

After the incident, he came back leisurely: "You are not clean, can you still marry the prince?"

Now when he woke up, he saw that his clothes were clean and there were no creases. He thought it was really a dream. Until I noticed the smell in my mouth, I went to the table to check the small incense burner, and there was indeed some residue in it.