Chapter 102: The villain is the great demon of the cultivation world (13)

After the tower door was closed, the internal space became dim.

Gu Xiyu took out the tools that could be used for light illumination, and saw the stairs going up and down at the same time. He kept in mind what the main system had mentioned, and did not hesitate to choose to step on the downward stone ladder and walk towards the deeper part of the stone tower.

As he deepened, the pressure from below became stronger and stronger, and it was the magic power that his body resisted. The evil breath pounced on him like a cloud of smoke, and touched his exposed hands, making the scarlet on the back of his hands a little deeper.

Gu Xiyu could only continue to control the small night pearl he used to illuminate with his mind, and hid his hand back under his big sleeve.

"Have you entered the stone tower? Although the intelligent system is still offline, fortunately, the main system finally reconnected with him.

Gu Xiyu felt a little relieved in his heart. These worlds are accompanied by systems around him, and the sudden disappearance will make him worry about whether there is a problem with the administration or the central station. After all, it's about whether he can leave smoothly. He doesn't want to live in this place in the future.

"Yeah." He responded to the main system in a low voice, and described to it the abnormal movement that he currently felt in the stone tower.

The main system pondered for a moment, and said: "From a comprehensive perspective, Bu Tianhan still touched the inheritance left by the great demon first. If it is right, the subsequent seals and formations of the stone tower should be a response to the inheritance that has found a new successor. 』

Gu Xiyu wasn't very nervous in his heart: "This is the end of the matter, and I can only think of another way to deal with it."

The voice of the main system sounded much more humane than that of the intelligent system. He was surprised to hear a bit of patience and gentleness from the current sound: "In fact, it is not a big problem if you are there. The power of inheritance far surpasses all the magical lineages in the current cultivation world, and there must be a process and a price for complete acceptance. During the time he is receiving, if you can control him, and even suppress him with your strength after he has completely received it, so as not to make him too crazy, the danger value should not reach the peak. 』

"Don't worry, you can contact me directly if you have any accidents, and I will help you get out of this mission world urgently. 』

Gu Xiyu stopped walking, listened to the residual sound of the main system lingering in his mind, chuckled and said: "I suddenly found out that you are actually quite reliable."

The main system smiled: "After all, it is the main system of the hub station, the strongest backing for the task performer. 』

Gu Xiyu nodded: "That sounds like you should have served many executives."

"you are the first. 』

"Really? Your business ability is pretty good. I will definitely give the Administration a satisfactory feedback when I go back." At this point, Gu Xiyu suddenly laughed out of nowhere, and added, "It would be great if the staff could marry the system. Yes, I'll look back and wonder if I can still apply for a certificate with you."

The main system was obviously startled by his words, and after a long silence, it slowly returned to an uneasy: "? 』

There was a little noise from the depths of the stone tower. Gu Xiyu continued to walk down, still communicating with the main system in his heart: "I like you very much."