Chapter 62: The villain is Admiral of the Empire (16)

The system said that two days are two days, and the blueprint of the palace's interior was loaded on his panel on time. All the monitored locations are marked inside, including the blind spots, which are marked with special colors.

It's just that it's the palace after all. Even if there are blind spots, it is difficult to connect them in a line. The system can only retreat and push him a route that is more difficult to find and can lead to the old king's room.

"The ventilation ducts in the palace have now undergone special treatment, so they can't move around as they like outside." The intelligent system explained the reason for eliminating this method.

When Gu Xiyu found the time to perform the task, it was the day Lu Yan held a press conference. The press conference was around three o'clock in the afternoon, and the people's congress in the palace and the military began to work on the matter early in the morning. In addition to preventing the invasion of foreign races, they also had to prevent Lu Feng's people who remained in the empire from making trouble. They transferred many people from the palace and the United Front Work Center to Lu Yan to take defensive measures.

Several defensive towers above the palace are filled with people, and countless fighters are on standby on the platform. Once something happens or a riot occurs, they will immediately take off to counterattack.

It is precisely because of this that the defense inside the palace is looser than usual, and the majority of civilians stay in the palace, which facilitates the infiltration of Tiger Rabbit Gu Xiyu.

As an admiral, Wen Yu was still the one who was placed in his camp by Lu Yan, and he must accompany him to the press conference. His existence is a reassurance for Lu Yan. No matter what big news the palace announces at that time, Lu Yan thinks that the people will take him for his sake and trust him a little bit more.

A few hours before the press conference, Lu Yan was still sitting on the sofa in the admiral's office, with his hands on the armrests of the chair, as if the empire was already in his palm.

Lu Yan shook his legs and saw Wen Yu was busy. After looking left and right, he chatted and asked: "Where is your fierce little rabbit? Didn't you bring it out today? I'm still thinking about letting you bring it together. Brought to the scene, you can also be a mascot."

The press conference will be held on the ground floor of the palace. At that time, many high-level and noble personnel will arrive at the scene. The rest will not be allowed except for news and media staff. People can only watch the live broadcast through the official television station of the Empire.

Wen Yu heard his question and didn't lift his head: "I brought it out. Maybe I went to hang out again."

Lu Yan had no doubts, and smiled and teased: "You are so relieved? Such a precious pet is let it run around every day, so you are not afraid that someone will suddenly stare at it and abduct it."

The movement in Wen Yu's hand paused for a while, then looked down and said, "No."

"It's not that easy to be abducted."

Lu Yan laughed a few times before continuing the topic, and asked: "I asked you to deal with Lu Feng before, how are you doing? I will have a press conference later. My father is definitely supporting me. Now just let the princelings shut up."

"It's done." Wen Yu replied with a smile on him, saying meaningfully, "The head is on the road, and it should be delivered today."

·

The old king's room was not on the top floor of the palace, but on the relatively inconspicuous middle and upper floors. Almost all nearby work departments are relatively unattended, and there are not many people coming and going. But there were a lot of guards sent by Lu Yan left outside his bedroom. If someone wanted to see the old king, most of the time they would refuse to meet him because he was uncomfortable.