Chapter 55: The villain is an imperial general (9)

At this point, Xu Guizhong could only tell Xie Mingan about the empire's research in secret from the outside world.

Xie Mingan learned that the original empire had an independent research department that focused on experimenting whether humans can merge with the powerful genes of alien races to comprehensively enhance their own strength.

Xu Guizhong said with a headache: "Soon before the experiment, there were finally signs of success. Several experimental subjects after the 43rd have successfully merged with alien genes. In addition to the improvement and changes in physical fitness, they have also maintained their human status after testing. Memory and thinking."

This should have happened to Gu Xiyu accidentally.

"As a result, as soon as the experimental body was transferred from the underground base to the scientific research department, their brain waves suddenly began to change, gradually matching the frequency of the alien, and then they were out of control... Many people died, and their physiques were specially strengthened. The IQ is still slightly higher than that of the general aliens, and the guards who stay behind can't stand it at all."

Xu Guizhong still didn't complete the matter. For example, the transition point was made by the empire from the beginning. Combined with Wen Yu's previous negative impressions of humans, maybe the empire has long discovered that there are very powerful alien races outside the realm. They have quietly arrested the creatures they met since then. This experiment may be the original purpose of the empire to open the transition point.

I just didn't expect to hit me in the foot now.

Xie Mingan only found it ridiculous: "Are you crazy? Combine people with alien races into that kind of cruel species?"

"What? If the experiment is successful, does the empire still want to cultivate an army like this, and then continue to fight the galaxy?"

Maybe it was because of being stepped on the point, Xu Guizhong's eyes dodged, and his tone was a little helpless: "This is the decision from above. You know the people under us can only do what is instructed."

Xie Mingan sneered: "Upper? Which one? Your majesty? Prince? Or-the second prince?"

Xu Guizhong was startled, turned his head to look around, lowered his voice and said cautiously: "Pay attention to your words."

Xie Ming'an was rather rigid: "The palace is almost gone. They don't want to quickly resolve the crisis, so do they still care about the comments of a little man of mine?"

While they were arguing, Gu Xiyu sneaked over the barrier and sneaked into the base of the scientific research department.

Important researchers have already arranged to evacuate, and there are no half-person figures in the inner and outer courtyards of the base, and even if there are, they are just corpses lying on the ground. The outbreak inside came too suddenly. They fled in a hurry. There are still many important research and equipment that have not been taken away, and some can't even be removed directly, so they absolutely can't give up this branch.

There is also another wave of situations in the palace that need to be dealt with urgently. The troops sent by the United Front Work Center are focused on solving the palace crisis first. They can only block the research department where the experiment is out of control and wait for the support to be in place to clear the dangers inside Only after that, can we go back and pack up important things and materials.

The main power was destroyed, and the corridor that was supposed to have the big white light now only had emergency red lights, and the floor was messy. This time, Gu Xiyu found their small control room through the tail's induction of electricity and signals. The tail was charged and the monitoring was destroyed.