Chapter 97: The villain is the great demon of the realm of comprehension (8)

"Don't you think about trying? Although they say that the evil spirit is not a good thing, as long as you use it, it will become very powerful. If you think about it, you think that your family is not waiting to see you and it is likely that you dislike your qualifications. Your other brothers are good. If you become stronger by relying on him, you may be impressed by them."

"Look, they are bullying you again. They are obviously children of the Bu family, and a lot of resources are given to them, but you can only be locked in that small courtyard, even a servant No. I also quietly took you to test it before. Your qualifications are better than anyone in the Bu family. They buried you."

"Mosha is indeed a bad thing, but you are a good boy. As long as you can control it so as not to harm people, isn't it a good thing?"

The Bu family, where Bu Tianhan was born, is considered to be an older family of cultivation on the mainland. Relatives and offshoots are scattered all over the mainland, and Bu family members can be seen in many sects of various sizes. Children in the family will be sent to test their talents as long as they are born. If they are poorly qualified or unable to practice, even if their parents are the biggest heads and mistresses in the clan, they will be looked down upon and put up. It will be lower than a slightly capable home.

Bu Tianhan was found to be extremely talented when he was born, and was the first person in the history of the family. His father was the head of the Three Patriarchs, and he was in charge of a side branch. At that time, everyone praised his own ability to give birth to such a great son. People adore vanity, his father did not become the master, but now he has such a competitive son, he is naturally very happy. Bu Tianhan was told by his little lady that the beauty of the little lady gave way to the envy of many of the family's female relatives. His father's life as a winner in life made others jealous.

Before the age of five, Bu Tianhan had a good life at home. He had a smooth life and was respected and loved by everyone. All the resources his father could get were sent to him to prepare him to become the next great monk in the realm of sensation. However, when he was five years old, his life changed drastically.

That afternoon, when he and his mother came back from outside, he ran into a ragged old man in front of his house. He was draped with his hair that had become all white, his thin hands were firmly sticking to the wooden cane, and his lips were dry and pale. The Bu's doorman was about to drive away the dirty old man. The mother and son invited him into Bu's house, let him take a break and eat, clean up his body, and then send him away.

Never thought that this kind of deed was the beginning of catastrophe.

The old man wasn't a bad person, and he wanted to give Bu Tianhan some pointers before he left. It was Bu Tianhan's father who happened to come out of the inner courtyard and found that the old man's Taoism was not low, and he might be a monk who was in trouble. With the mentality of wanting to show off his young son, he began to brag about Bu Tianhan's talent to the old man. Seeing the old man's half-belief and hesitating to speak and even seemed to start thinking about something, the three masters pulled Bu Tianhan in front of the old man and showed him personally when he was anxious.

As a result of this test, the old man's expression was terrified, and he was entangled for a long time and pulled the three masters to the side to discuss the words for a long time.

Bu Tianhan didn't know what was going on at first, only that his life began to change after that. He was assigned to the most remote and filthy broken courtyard in the house. He usually ate some leftovers. His father, who had always loved him, never came to see him. He couldn't see his mother who wanted to see him.

The people in the Bu family began to show arrogance and perfunctory attitude in front of him. The brothers and sisters came to him and laughed at him like a joke: "Disgusting freak."