Chapter 106: The villain is the great demon of the cultivation world (17)

What Bu Tianhan threw was a multiple-choice question, but Gu Xiyu knew very well that he could only have one answer, whether he was the original body or the mission performer.

"Okay." Gu Xiyu responded simply, his voice was very soft, but it was able to make the people in front of him hear clearly.

But Bu Tianhan tightened his hand slightly, staring at him straightly and asked, "It means to go back with me?"

Gu Xiyu lowered his eyelids: "Yeah." Trying to keep his eyes away from Bu Tianhan's eyes.

Looking at each other for a long time, there will be a kind of burning suffocation inexplicably.

It's like they obviously didn't do anything now, but it's like they have been filled with all the breath of Bu Tianhan.

Bu Tianhan sneered suddenly: "You promised so readily, do you really understand what it means to be at my mercy...?"

After a moment of silence, Gu Xiyu lazily raised his eyes and answered truthfully: "I know."

The tone is as light as the wind, and he seems to be a person who has already put life and death out of the picture, no matter what he needs to face, he will not have any fear or waves. But Bu Tianhan looked at those silent eyes, and he knew clearly in his heart that his 'know', he really understood what kind of fate he might face.

Even so, he still agreed.

Bu Tianhan originally thought that he would need to spend a lot of effort to persuade Gu Xiyu, and even do a good job of sinking the boat and breaking the cauldron. If he does not agree, he will use all means to force him until he succumbs to the plan. Unexpectedly, he didn't even struggle, and made a direct choice. It seemed that even if Bu Tianhan's request today was to give him a knife to let him kill himself, he could do so without hesitation.

The light board that reminded him of his own existence from time to time flickered abruptly in this calm moment, as if telling him deliberately that you are the target of Gu Xiyu's mission, and of course he will choose to approach you.

Bu Tianhan took a deep breath, and silently bends the corners of his lips, but his smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes, but rather aroused a little bit of tingling deep in his heart.

After so many years, he should be very clear about what kind of person Gu Xiyu is. How could he refuse? Even if he does something more to him now, his mood may not change at all, and he only indulges him to do it.

Because even if he wasn't really Tai Lingjun, he was indeed a ruthless Taoist monk at this moment.

A person who can cultivate the two most important exercises of Ruthless Dao to the seventeenth level.

Gu Xiyu's retreat was only for the other monks in the mainland, and it had nothing to do with him... nor his relationship with "Xie Xing".

Bu Tianhan's heart was mad with jealousy at this moment. He hated all people and things that could share Gu Xiyu's "love" even if there was only a little bit. He stubbornly wanted this "prey" to belong to him alone, from his body to his heart. Will think of him and read him.

But he also clearly realized that what he can now get is benefits that many people can't think of, and he can't be too greedy.

Pushing down the hostile pressure in his heart, Bu Tianhan said to Gu Xiyu again: "Now there is another issue that needs to be discussed."

Gu Xiyu asked him: "What?"

"The exercises I practice are more poisonous, and the main way to increase my realm and cultivation is to take the lives of others. You want me to not be able to do anything to the people of the immortal way, and I can't kill all the demon cultivation in the demon realm- In this way, no one will help me fight against the immortal army." Bu Tianhan said, pretending to be distressed, "Master, although I like you very much, but in order to keep you by my side for a long time...I can't give up my practice. Well, you say, what should I do?"