Chapter 30: The villain is a rebellious stepson (5)

According to the meeting address sent to him by 'Colorful Cotton Candy', Gu Xiyu took the subway several stops before arriving at a venue.

The venue occupies a large area, and there is a vast leisure park outside, and there are many people in fancy dresses standing on the grass.

He used his mobile phone to send messages to Marshmallows, through the crowds, and gradually realized that the venue seemed to be holding some special events today, so it was so lively.

Gu Xiyu found a male game character's costume from the suitcase, and after confirming that it was the hero in the game, he came over with the bag.

He really couldn't swagger and wear them to take the subway.

[Colorful marshmallows: I am wearing a Pikachu-designed dress and a yellow skirt at the entrance D of the stadium. You really can't recognize that I can still look at my brother. He is wearing white casual clothes with a black cat head pattern in the middle. There is such a handsome guy at the entrance of No. D. You must recognize it! 】

This news made Gu Xiyu an inexplicable and surprising guess.

Marshmallow is actually very easy to recognize. At the entrance is a little girl in a Pikachu jumpsuit. If he hadn't known Liu Sheng next to her, she would actually be more recognizable.

"... Xi Woo?"

When Gu Xiyu walked in front of them, Liu Sheng seemed to have just heard something interesting from Marshmallow. Before he could withdraw his smile, his eyes turned surprised when it fell on him.

Marshmallow is a high school girl, her slightly curly hair is tied into a ponytail, and she looks clean and neat.

She blinked the brown eyes of the water spirit, and asked tentatively, "Sixi?"

Gu Xiyu was somewhat helpless about this coincidence: "It's me."

He really did not expect that the netizen Color Marshmallow he knew before the original body turned out to be the heroine of this world, Lin Mianmian.

Lin Mianmian covered her mouth and exclaimed: "I, I recognize you. My best friend sent me a video before, saying that she met the school bully and a little brother when she was on the bus. , Xixi, why don't you show your face when you are so good-looking? If you turn on the camera, you will definitely have to add another 0 behind the total number of fans!"

The high school girl in the bus is still Lin Mianmian's good friend.

After Lin Mianmian finished speaking, he realized that Liu Sheng seemed to know Gu Xiyu: "Brother, do you... also know Xixi?"

Liu Sheng replied: "He is a friend I know in university."

Lin Mianmian stepped on tiptoe: "Why don't you have such a good-looking friend and bring it home earlier so that I can get to know him?"

Before Liu Sheng could reply, a bottle of juice was suddenly handed to Lin Mianmian, interrupting them.

Gu Xiyu looked up along the hand holding the juice, and saw another familiar face.

The other party was also startled when they saw him.

Lin Mianmian was holding the juice, but didn't notice their abnormality: "This is my neighbor and a classmate from my school. His name is Xu Chengxuan."

In addition to reading, he sees that the male leader who hardly participates in any entertainment activities is in this place?

Gu Xiyu glanced at Liu Sheng subconsciously, and saw that the smile in his eyes was indeed a little bit less, thinking about a Shura field.