Chapter 11: The villain is the scheming boss (11)

On the way to the hotel, Gu Xiyu and Ji Chen accidentally found a folder hidden in a corner of the mobile phone, which contained several files that seemed to be special.

After skipping the photos and videos of a few unclothed men, he finally found something different.

"You have acquired from several former shareholders of PAP and the equity you are about to acquire. What kind of means were used to obtain it. You should know it very well." After Gu Xiyu finished speaking, he pushed Ji Chen away and looked at him. It hit the wall of the corridor without seriousness.

Not knowing what the original body did in the beginning, Gu Xiyu unexpectedly found some confidential information from his mobile phone that had never been made public between various companies. Among them are Fengming, which happens to be some evidence and proof of what Ji Chen did earlier to eliminate his rivals.

Although most of them are not maliciously fabricated black materials, many large companies and small businesses with a little backing are involved.

Ji Chen sorted out his tie and looked down at him slightly. He did not have the hesitation and fear of holding the little secret in his eyes. Instead, he still had a somewhat unidentified smile: "Since I am a business man, I will not walk away when necessary. How can Pian Feng get what he wants?"

"The public may not be able to accept things that seem innocuous to you, do you want to take a gamble, President Ji?"

Ji Chen leaned against the wall with his arms folded and looked at him for a long time. The smile in his eyes was about to fade, and he suddenly caught the black clothes corner accidentally exposed at the front corner.

He took Gu Xiyu in front of him, took out a light blue card from his pocket, raised his voice and said to him: "Actually, as long as you ask me, I will give it to you."

Gu Xiyu raised his head and rolled up his sleeves unhurriedly.

Ji Chen continued with seriousness: "But for your good-looking sake, I won't be too hard to figure it out."

It seems that the people who want to kill Gu Xiyu do have something to do with the business district. Since he can get the information under the wind, there may be something in his hand that will put pressure on some people.

Ji Chen looked at Gu Xiyu's sober and seemingly apathetic eyes, and instead of handing the card to him directly, he went upstairs with him.

It is strange that Gu Xiyu's eyes seemed to be obviously drunk apart from being affected by certain drugs. But when he was very close to Gu Xiyu just now, he didn't smell the wine on him, instead there was a very sweet and light fragrance.

After the elevator arrived, the door opened with a ding sound. Ji Chen pulled his collar loose and walked out. Gu Xiyu's very light footsteps were heard behind him.

"The bathroom and toilet are on the right, and the bedroom is on the left." Four Seasons Hotel arranged for him a large suite with a small bar and kitchen. During the day, you can see more beautiful scenery from the balcony.

Ji Chen's original plan was to send people to the room safely, then go back to the venue after drinking a glass of cold water to reduce the fire. As a result, he hadn't even drank the water, and suddenly there was a heavy noise from the side.

{Congratulations to the host, the side mission has been completed! }

Gu Xiyu was sitting on the floor rubbing his aching head, and his struggling thoughts became clear again because of these words.

He is a non-drinker and has never touched a glass. Moreover, the Time and Space Administration requires that the main staff in the bureau be able to stay awake at all times, especially when he needs to travel for urgent tasks at any time, so he has developed the habit of not drinking.