Chapter 110: The villain is the great demon of the realm of comprehension (end.

Feeling the beast that Bu Tianhan resisted increased the force of restraint, as the two sides struggled, a blue and white light suddenly lit up in the water not far away, and it spread to the entire water area at an extremely fast speed. That ray of light carries a very strong pure and clear air, which happens to be what the evil beast fears. At the moment the energy spread, everything that had originally restrained Bu Tianhan was shaken away, no longer making chaos, but hiding in a dark place peacefully.

The blooming of light only took a short time, but it made the air in the whole dirty swamp forest cleaner.

Bu Tianhan didn't move immediately after being released, but stared blankly at the ice-purple gou jade that was supported by a spiritual force from the water to the surface, as if the jade also had a pair of eyes, and was quietly looking at him. He stretched out his hand in a daze to get it back to his side, but unfortunately before he even touched it, he saw the jade scattered into countless sand-sized fragments, and it dissipated directly when the wind blew. In his sight.

The woodland returned to its original dimness, and the soaked Bu Tianhan remained kneeling in the water. The only light in his eyes seemed to shatter as Gouyu dissipated, and he looked pitiful like a tragically abandoned dog. , The figure looked embarrassed and lonely.

There is no doubt that Gu Xiyu has spent a lot of thought on that jade. Probably it was reserved as a backhand to prevent accidents. Once triggered, it can save his life as much as possible, and the jade will be destroyed after it is available.

At this moment, Bu Tianhan felt that his sky was falling, and felt helpless and fearful for the first time.

If Gu Xiyu left without this jade, how would he find him? He doesn't even reply to the system now. Has he already left? !

He stared down at the black water that flooded his small half of his body, and his expression at the moment could not be reflected on it, but he could almost imagine how unbearable he looked at the moment. In the silence, the water surface in the line of sight suddenly appeared ripples, as if there was a wind that did not know where it came from, lightly fiddled with it.

What followed was the light and shadow shining on the water.

Bu Tianhan looked at the clothes that suddenly appeared in his sight, raised his head in astonishment, and saw that the person who missed the day and night was looking down at him calmly. The white clothes on his body are as lifelike as his people, but Bu Tianhan can penetrate this figure and see the shadow of the Chuo Chuo tree behind him.

This time you don't even need to be distracted. Gouyu's call can be dealt with only with his mind.

This may be the power and aura possessed by a monk in the transformation stage.

Gu Xiyu's eyes were still as flat as they remembered, and there was no extra emotion. Even when he saw him now, he didn't give a hint of sympathy or pity. Bu Tianhan's eyes reddened unconvincingly, and for a moment even the scenery in his eyes became blurred.

Obviously there are a lot of questions and things to say, but the moment he saw the person, he opened his mouth, but he couldn't make a sound.

In the end, I heard Gu Xiyu sigh almost nothing, and said in a calm and indulgent tone as usual: "You can still make trouble like this."

Bu Tianhan couldn't hold back, he got up and asked, "Who is it?!"

He subconsciously stretched out his hand to grab someone, but the palm of his hand passed through the illusion created by Gu Xiyu's divine mind.

Gu Xiyu glanced at him and said, "The spiritual power on Gouyu can only last for a stick of incense. This is not a good place. You can leave now."

"Leave?" Now Bu Tianhan seemed to be particularly sensitive to this word, staring at him with red eyes and asking, "What then? Can I still find you? When on earth are you going to hide from me?"