Chapter 27: The villain is a rebellious stepson (2)

Lu Ziqing was preached by Lu Mingren.

He said that he knew that he was wrong, but Gu Xiyu felt that his eyes were bright and said, "I will do it again next time."

Guiding a rebellious teenager is much more difficult than appeasing a mature and stable president.

Lu Ziqing, who usually never sits with her family for dinner, went straight upstairs when she got home, abnormally sat at the dining table after washing her hands today, still holding a bowl full of rice in her hand.

Facing the doubts in Lu Mingren's eyes, Lu Ziqing said: "After all, this is the first day that my little mom has moved into the house. Of course I have to cultivate relationships with him."

Lu Mingren twitched the corners of his eyes after hearing this, obviously unable to accept such a name and the strange family reorganized, and his appetite suddenly diminished: "...I'm full, go back to the room and work."

Gu Xiyu was holding the rice quietly, as if no matter what happened in this world, it had nothing to do with him.

But there is always a voice that drags him into the chaos that bothers him: "Mother, I want to eat the dish in front of you."

"Mother, Tang is too far away from me."

"Mom, this fish has so many spines, can you help me?"

"small..."

With a 'pop', Gu Xiyu's chopsticks were placed on the table top not too lightly.

The cold and a little noisy voice finally stopped. Gu Xiyu saw that it was not really going to eat, but just wanted to find a chance to tease his teenager, and calmly asked, "Does the fart|stock hurt?"

Lu Ziqing's slightly playful chuckle suddenly disappeared.

When the rebellious young man returned to the room with a gloomy face carrying his schoolbag, Gu Xiyu's world finally returned to calm, and he was the only one dining in the dining room downstairs.

The aunt who was standing outside the kitchen looked at him eagerly. He paused and said, "It's delicious, thank you."

The aunt smiled happily and didn't speak, but she reached out her hand lovingly and showed him a little love.

Gu Xiyu returned to the room after eating, and the first thing he did was log in to the game. It is a push tower type competitive game that most people are familiar with. It tests hand speed, technique and consciousness.

He played this type of game a long time ago, so it shouldn't be difficult for him to play it live in this world. It's just that the five branches in the game played by the original body, there are a hundred heroes, and he needs to be familiar with it in advance.

"what are you doing?"

As soon as Gu Xiyu loaded the game interface, he heard the sound of the system.

"Playing games." As soon as he went online, he received a message from a friend.

[Colorful marshmallows: Xixi! Did you receive it? When will it start! 】

Gu Xiyu studied for a long time and didn't understand what it was, so he could only ask tentatively: [Which thing are you talking about? 】

The other person happened to be online, and the news came back soon.

[Color cotton candy: Your COS clothes! You said on the live broadcast platform that if the number of fans reaches 15w, there will be benefits. You don't want to pretend that you don't remember, do you? 】

[Colorful cotton candy: You told me that the costume was on the road a few days ago, and you are going to come out one day to let me do your makeup and take pictures for a small live broadcast. I think you should have already got the clothes. I happen to be free this Saturday. Why don't you set it on that day? 】