Chapter 104: The villain is the great demon of the cultivation world (15)

Bu Tianhan had a fever and was delirious. During the period, he felt that someone was by his side. Gu Xiyu had become a babysitter at twelve o'clock in the past few days. If there is any discomfort or abnormality in the night, he has to get up to check the caregiver immediately, so as to save this guy from getting sick when he is upset.

Fortunately, in this world of cultivation, a monk at the level of the original body will not feel sleepy even if he doesn't rest for several days.

He went out this time just to change a basin of clean water. After several days of care, Bu Tianhan's high fever finally subsided, but just in case, he still plans to take a new look at the follow-up.

When he returned to the room, the boy was still lying on the bed in the same posture he had before leaving. He put the wooden basin provided by the inn aside, took a clean cloth, soaked it in water and wrung it out, walked to the bed and wiped his face and hands expertly for the person on the bed.

I have to say that Bu Tianhan's camouflage is quite in place. If a teenager who has not formally entered the path of spiritual practice can't clean his body, he will always sweat and get some dust.

I don't know how he handled these details so well.

After doing a series of things, Gu Xiyu was about to leave the bed, but the sleeping person suddenly grabbed his hand, the expression on his face was very disturbed, as if he had fallen into a nightmare. The young man's strength was greater than he seemed to have. Gu Xiyu tried a few times and couldn't get rid of it. On the contrary, it caused the other party to sleep more restlessly, so he could only give up.

In the end, it is still the Great Demon King, even if this fragment is a bit rebellious, it is not too conniving at present.

...Anyway, what he should and shouldn't be done was forced to leave by this person, that is, judging from his attitude a few days ago after leaving the secret realm, it seems that he can't remember the experience of the few days in the stone tower.

Gu Xiyu felt very fortunate, and he really wanted to give in to Tian Han. He would definitely not stay here so peacefully. Maybe he could use this as a threat and do something more to him.

Although I think about it, it seems that no one can go too far.

Thinking back to those few days, Gu Xiyu still feels back pain, and even some discomfort somewhere behind him. Bu Tianhan deserves to be the most difficult to deal with among all the primordial shards. When doing that kind of thing to him in an unconscious situation, it is simply the roughest he has ever experienced.

He used to think that the passages in the dog-blood abuse essays written in TV dramas and books were just exaggerated descriptions.

Even in the end, he hadn't really begged Bu Tianhan for mercy even once, but that was the first time he showed a slight weakness in **** since he experienced multiple worlds. What is hateful is that this body is after all the body of a monk with full aura and strong defense. Even if Bu Tianhan's strength is so heavy, he still feels the pleasure in those few days of'torture', and in exchange for Bu Tianhan A worse chuckle.

"Gu Xiyu, your ruthless way is nothing but this."

Gu Xiyu forcibly pulled herself back from the memory, her breathing became a little unstable in the silence, and her eyes were lost in a dream.

He is not the Tai Ling Jun who truly cultivates the ruthless Tao.

In fact, after those few days, he has been stuck in a dazed self-doubt. He doesn't understand that it is because the person who treats him this way is the big devil that makes him react like that, or-he really has something unknown. Masochism?