Chapter 31: The villain is a rebellious stepson (6)

Gu Xiyu was worried that Lu Ziqing's occasional bombing|bomb would speak in front of the host and Liu Sheng, and would make him experience the astonishing words of social death again, so he wanted to reject Liu Sheng's invitation: "Since my cousin has come to pick me up, I I have to go back and help him deal with-"

However, Lu Ziqing, who had guessed what he was thinking, quickly interrupted him: "Xiao He..."

Lu Ziqing rubbed Gu Xiyu's sore back, and gave him a grieving look before changing his name: "Cousin, it's only Saturday today. We can also discuss homework at night. Your friends have invited you, and it happened to be me. Both of them are also alumni...You shouldn't mind if your cousin takes me with you?"

Xu Chengxuan's face was not very good, and he didn't say anything.

Liu Sheng is still very considerate: "Of course there is no problem."

Lin Mianmian knew how Xu Chengxuan and Lu Ziqing were not in harmony at school, and sneered off the topic: "So you're still student Lu's cousin! This world is really small, hahaha...well, where do we go to eat? ?"

They finally accepted Liu Sheng's proposal and went to eat hot pot.

Lu Ziqing has been sticking to Gu Xiyu since he appeared, stuck him in the innermost position in the dining room, and sat down beside him confidently. Lin Mianmian was caught between Xu Chengxuan and Liu Sheng. He didn't notice the undercurrent between the two of them. When ordering food, he kept secretly looking at the two people sitting opposite her.

Lu Ziqing's tone was unprecedentedly gentle: "Brother, what do you like to eat? I'll help you order."

Gu Xiyu, who knows his true character, has no expression on his face: "Whatever."

Lu Ziqing sternly flipped through the ordering tablet for a long time, and then said: "Brother, I have been looking for it for a long time, but I didn't find a dish called 'random' on the menu."

"..."

Gu Xiyu could only take the tablet and ordered a few side dishes, and asked Lu Ziqing: "Do you have anything you want?"

"I want brother."

"Puff cough cough cough-"

Before Gu Xiyu had time to send a question mark to Lu Ziqing's words, Lin Mianmian, who was drinking from the other side, was suddenly blushed.

Meeting his caring gaze, Lin Mianmian's hand swayed even more: "It's okay, it's okay, I just drank too urgently by accident."

Under the table, Lin Mianmian couldn't help sending a message to his good girlfriend.

[Help, what should I do if my CP keeps feeding sugar into my mouth? ! If this goes on, I have to believe that they are real, and you will wake me up! 】

[Sheep Baa Baa:? ? ? 】

Gu Xiyu had a hard time eating this dinner, especially when Lu Ziqing had always been before her brother. He was always afraid that a "little mother" would pop out of his mouth accidentally.

Fortunately, the Great Demon King was really sure of his ability to molest others to some extent, and there was no oolong incident.

From the situation of getting along, it seems that Lin Mianmian really only has the feelings between brother and sister for Liu Sheng, and Liu Sheng also loves her very much. But when I get along with Xu Chengxuan, I feel more like a childhood sweetheart. And you can feel Xu Chengxuan, who was particularly cold and silent at school, showing a special other side to the'hostess'.

The emotional matter is still very complicated.

Gu Xiyu thought, got himself a glass of ice coke, and was stopped by Lu Ziqing as soon as he was about to drink it: "Why do you drink ice drinks every day? It's not good for your health."