Chapter 71: The villain is the prince of an enemy country (6)

On the first day of marriage with the village owner, Gu Xiyu lay in bed like a dying patient all night.

This new house did not seem to be the exclusive bedroom of the owner. After confirming that he could not cooperate with what he should do, he locked the door and left the room.

Gu Xiyu was woken up the next day by Wei Chi who put on black clothes again.

In the morning, Wei Chiyan ordered the kitchen to boil a bowl of medicine for Gu Xiyu according to the prescription prescribed by the doctor, and delivered it to him personally.

He wanted to confirm Gu Xiyu's life and death. After all, this was his stockade. How much he didn't want to really put people to death on the marriage bed, that would be unlucky. One night passed, and in theory, most people should have recovered almost the same, but when he went in, he found that Gu Xiyu was still in the bed. Not only did he not recover, but he seemed to be paler again.

Wei Chiyan put the medicinal soup on the table and walked to the bed. Seeing Gu Xiyu closed his eyes and frowned, he still felt uncomfortable as if he was having a nightmare. He stretched out his hand and wanted to wake him up briefly and rudely. When his palm touched his forehead, he felt the hotness coming from his body.

"..." Wei Chi Yan, who had never had a serious illness a few times since he was a child, was silent, and even wondered if Gu Xiyu did something last night when he didn't see him, so as to take the opportunity to do something.

"Gu Xiyu." He tried to inquire into Gu Xiyu's thoughts through the identity of the'intelligent system'.

The person on the opposite side did not answer him. Instead, his eyelids moved, as if he was gradually regaining consciousness, but he couldn't really wake up.

Gu Xiyu is really uncomfortable now, and I don't know how long he has not been tortured like ordinary people. The body is very hot, but he feels very cold. Consciousness is like being drawn into deep water by countless vines, no matter how hard you struggle, you can't leave it.

In the chaos, he had another dream, dreaming of the great devil of the previous world.

Wen Yu and Wen Ruo are the same species. Wen Ruo chose to permanently inherit the image and ability of the human race because of her love with the male protagonist Lu Feng. But until Wen Yu made a decision to close the transition point with him, he still kept the original shapeless form. appearance. He didn't doubt Wen Yu's thoughts about him at the time, but was a little curious.

In Wen Ruo's words, she felt that she would make such a choice only when she found herself. If the big devil did not experience this change, it means that he failed to find that goal. But if this goal was not found in the end, Wen Yu could not have made such a decision so thoroughly.

Later, at the last moment before leaving, he knew that Wen Yu had actually found it. His only regret was that time did not allow him to confirm which clan Wen Yu turned into in the end, and what he became.

The dream brought him back to the moment they were about to disappear in the transition point.

This time Gu Xiyu finally saw what Wen Yu turned into, a man, no longer the appearance of Admiral Caesar. He waited for a while in his dream, watching the light of his body gradually fade, revealing the real face underneath-and then he was directly awakened.

When Gu Xiyu opened his eyes, his thoughts were slow to come back, and he was obviously shocked.

His Wen Yu turned out to look like a village master, which already needs to be described as horrified.

What's more terrifying is that the master of the village is standing next to his bed. The doctor who came to show him the body last night is standing face to face with him respectfully, and the two of them are talking in a low voice.