Chapter 10: The villain is the scheming boss (ten)

In the car, the exchange between Gu Xiyu and Ji Chen was like this-

Ji Chen: "You are going to live at home these few days. I feel very uncomfortable not seeing you every day. Do you miss me?"

No-"...think."

Ji Chen: "Will you go home with me after the party?"

not too good."

Ji Chen: "Come and kiss?"

Looking back, Xiyu did not answer Ji Chen in a semi-silenced manner, but clenched his fists, the knuckles rattling in a particularly clear voice.

Ji Chen laughed silently, and finished the trick alone: "It's really soft."

Gu Xiyu's expression was fairly calm.

He is not angry.

Why do you want to breathe with a pig?

The Four Seasons Hotel, the venue of the party, is the number one high-end hotel in China. It is said that the event venue and hotel rooms only allow people with status or wealth background to enter. Without their special VIP ID card, even if you have cash in your hand, you will refuse to entertain, which is very willful.

But it is also because of this special willfulness that makes it one of the internationally renowned hotels.

Arrived at the hotel and parked the car, Ji Chen got out of the car and called back the phone calls he had made several times during the drive. Gu Xiyu didn't pay attention to him, but lowered his head and pressed the phone. After opening a certain interface, he stopped motionless for a long time.

"Won't attend? Okay, I see. The rest will be handled as before, especially the media."

In fact, Ji Chen's mood now is not too good.

He re-appointed an earlier meeting with Mr. Andre, one of the major shareholders of PAP, in private, which was two days ago. At that time, he had already come to the meeting place that Andre had arranged abroad. He didn't expect that the other party called in and said that his daughter was rushed to the hospital with asthma, but the contract was still not signed.

He has been planning the equity of PAP since a year ago. It is part of Fengming's future development plan, and he cannot easily let go. Fortunately, Andrea will be absent from the party because of her daughter's physical condition.

Ji Chen raised his head and glanced at Gu Xiyu, who was quietly waiting for him on the other side of the car, and locked the door.

Good luck, otherwise he will have to "wrong" him.

There have been many guests in the venue, and it may be that Ji Chen himself is a little dazzling in this circle. They received a lot of attention when they first came in.

Gu Xiyu soon saw Lin Fangru near the door. When her eyes fell on him, she was surprised for a moment, as if she didn't expect Ji Chen to show him with him. He only took one look at them and then withdrew his gaze, without a trace, let go of the hand held by Ji Chen.

He wanted to confirm the location of Lei Xixi and Lei Lina.

Gu Xiyu quickly found them standing in two different corners. Lei Lina and her little sisters were happily gathering together to chat. He found Lei Xixi, who is now Cheng Qianqian, through her gaze that would drift in a certain direction from time to time.

She is wearing a white long dress with a simple and generous design, which matches the makeup on her face very well. She was holding a piece of cake alone in a corner that would not be noticed, eating like a hamster in small mouthfuls. Maybe she was still a little nervous, she looked a little cramped.